Suppremecy RP (HAS STARTED!)

Yogg-Saron

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Alright! This duel is going to be fun! I activate Mystical Space Typhoon!"

A gust of wind blew across the field, destroying Yuske's face-down card.

"I think you know the effect of my Mystical Space Typhoon, but if not, it destroys one Spell Or Trap on the field!"

Airos placed a monster on his duel disk.

"Now, I summon my Elemental Hero Wildheart! That's not all, I activate the Spell Card United We Stand and equip it to my Elemental Hero Wildheart!"

Wildheart's attack points increase to 3100.

Hand-3

Yuske became a bit shaken and yet, he still managed to hold his ground.................

"Yuske, when you are put in this situation, there is very little you can do. 1 mistake won't hurt much, but do it too much, and you've lost everything that could be lost. You'd just become a pile of garbage that has become ignored by everyone."

Yuske didn't want that to happen, so he continued to press on.

"Fine, then, so, are you going to atack?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He stared outside his window, and thought back to that moment, to that first moment when he met, the creature. He gave it a home, before it left him. Legend spoke, that it could multiply on it's own, so when it left, it would never be eternally gone. There would be a part still left of it, and it would be pased down, forever. He looked down at that monster, the card he held in his hand. His son, Yuske, would soon have to realize his great purpose, what he heard before, was truth.

And lie...............................

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guest King of Games

Jordan stepped off the boat and looked around. Duelists from all over the globe were here and had already started dueling.

"No hurry" he thought to himself as he headed towards the base of a mountain. He decided to let his opponent come to him.

Yuske saw his meter drop to 3700. He grew so dizzy from the blast, he thought he saw a string of darkness from his hand, but thought it was just a halucination.

But it wasnt.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He remembered telling Yuske of several duelists who were originally servents of darkness. But, a great power stopped them by employing a Holy Shield. This Holy Shield would be the LP count on the meter in a duel. Ever since the Holy Shield method was in place, many different variations of this method were employed.

How they worked were simple. When a shield was employed in a duel, and the user's lp count was reduced to 0.................

The shield would be destroyed.........................................

He never told it to Yuske, but not only was he employed with a Holy Shield in his youth, Yuske now had the holy shield. He hoped that Yuske's would not be destroyed, like his father.

He never had the good soul in his heart to tell him he was a corrupt shadow of darkness.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And now, with this thought in motion in Yuske's mind, he began to doubt himself worthy of becomming great like his father. All of his friends, relatives, even his father. he began to doubt them all, if he was truley a great duelist.

And after all of the duels he participated, all the ones he won, for the first time ever, he began to show his anger, but kept its main power in check.

"All right, now I play Pot Of Greed!"

PotofGreedTP3-EN-C.jpg

"Now, I draw 2 cards, and I summon Nova Summoner in attack mode!"

NovaSummonerSTON-EN-ScR.jpg

"And, as I bonus, I'll activate Megamorph!"

MegamorphSD09-EN-C.jpg

"So, now, equiped to Nova Summoner, its attack is boosted up to 2800."

"Now, attack Wildheart!"

"Sorry to say this, but your math is incorrect. You see, my Elemental Hero Wildheart has 3100 attack points, and your monster only has 3100 attack points. Now, I am not a great duelist, but I think that if your monster has lower attack points, then it is destroyed. That's what I was taught.

OCC: I wasn't done with my turn, but whatever.

Ok! Lets duel! *activates duel disk*

OSS: OMG FOREGOT! We are dueling for star chips, you have to have 8 Star chips to get to the finals in the castle, if you run out of Star Chips you are DQ'd. You start with 2 star chips! Sorry I didn't mention this earlier!

"I will go first!"

Draws

"First, I Set 1 monster!"

"Now, I set 1 card! Make your move!"

Hand-4

LP: 8000

Field - 1 set monster. 1 set s/t.

"Heh, I ment to do that."

As Nova Summoner was destroyed, a strange light began to glow and a strange warrior appeared.

"You see, if Nova Summoner is destroyed in battle with my Sanctuary on the field, I can special summon Airknight Parshath from my deck!"

AirknightParshathLOD-EN-UR.jpg

"And now, I can tribute him to special summon Neo-Parshath, The Sky Paladin!"

Yuske then thought about what he was told by everyone. No matter how bad of a duelist he was, no matter how much he was lied to, he wasn't going to lose today, not now, not ever.

Neo-Parshath%2CtheSkyPaladinSTON-EN-ScR.jpg

"Neo-Parshath has a special effect, if you know, that he gains atk points equal to the difference between our life points, which is 300, if I'm correct."

"So, now, I set 1 more card face-down, and have Parshath attack your bubbleman!"

Guest King of Games

you're not so tough old timer...

i play my Mystical Space Typhoon to blow away your face down.

Next i summon Dark blade. Attack his Face down Monster!

ooc:my turn's not over

"Heh, fine, I end my turn."

He calmly looked down and thought back to what his father was saying. Now, he was not only angry, but worried and scared at the same time.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He continued to look out the window, calmly smiling. Because he knew, his son will be put into a situation he won't be able to get out of............

With only his strength alone.................................

"Ha! I chain to your Mystical Space Typhoon with this! Legacy of Yata Garasu! This allows me to draw 1 card!"

LegacyofYata-GarasuPP01-EN-SR.jpg

Now! The card that you attacked was my Sangan!

SanganMRD-EN-R.jpg

Now I add Yata-Garasu to my hand! Continue your move! (just like Pot of Greed Yata is unbanned in here by default XD)

Yata-GarasuLOD-EN-ScR.jpg

"It's my turn! I activate the Spell Card Polymerization. This card lets me fuse my Elemental Hero Wildheart with my Elemental Hero Sparkman to summon Elemental Hero Thunder Wave! You see, Elemental Hero Thunder Wave has a Special Ability! He is unaffected by all your Spell and Trap Cards!"

Hand-2 (I'm not done yet)

Elemental Hero Thunder Wave

7 Stars

Light

Warrior/Fusion/Effect: "Elemental Hero Wildheart + Elemental Hero Sparkman". This card can only be Special Summoned by Fusion Summon. This card is unaffected by all your opponent's Spell and Trap Cards.

3000/2400

"Ok then, that's alright. You are a really good duelist, and I am having fun dueling you! Anyway, I summon my Elemental Hero Burstinatrix in attack mode! Now, I play the Spell Card Burst Impact! This card destroys all monsters on the field except for Elemental Hero Burstinatrix, and you lose 300 for each monster destroyed! That's 3 monsters, so you lose 900 lifepoints!"

Archived