Coming to Japan next year....

I prefer the 2nd over the 3rd, its mass weakening, with 3 "Pain of the Almighty" out a Vorse Raider practically lost 1200 ATK making it a 700, this is a total card against aggro. Monarchs you say are going to be a problem (Besides Raiza and Mobius) they lose 600 ATK by a single P.o.t.A., a second makes their attack drop by a sub total of 1200 and a third makes their attack drop all the way down to to 600 ATK (If we were allowed 4 per a deck this would make monarchs at 0 ATK). This card gives new meaning to "The Pen is Mightier Then The Sword" as it makes aggro run with its tail between its legs.

EDIT:

Also something just as good to work then 3x of this card is just 1x of P.o.t.A. and 1x Venom Swamp, your dropping power by their level and bringing that creature closer to the grave by a mere 400 points and then 500 which is dropping to 900, again makes it 1400 and again makes that 1900.

First one....Easy to get high level monsters to your hand

second one ... does not work so great only on Cyber end dragon makes him lose 1000

thrid one....Once that card is release ill look every pack to put it in my deck if i find 9 3 in each of my 3 decks lol Great Effect.As Horus Super Saku

The first card is horrible! Key phrases here are "destroyed by battle" and "top of deck". It's not worth it, not by a long shot. I'll stick to Sangan/Elemental Recruiters/Masked Dragon/Pyramid Turtle/Nova Summoner.

The second card is bad, because (a): Things don't stay on the field long these days, and (b) Continuous Traps/Spells especially don't stick around, what with all the hatin' most decks are siding nowadays. I'll run United We Stand kthxbai.

^^^ Who wants to bet Dimensional Imprisonment hits a list? It WILL be a Secret Rare, though.

Archived