An OTK I discovered!!

Purple Dinosaur

Cards needed:

A Set "Micro Ray"

A "Block Attack"

A "Power Bond" in your hand

A "Cyber End Dragon" in your Fusion deck

Okay...On your first turn, Set Micro Ray. Next turn, your opponent will probably summon a monster and attack you with it...(That's completely fine since you'll win next turn!). When your turn comes around, Activate Power Bond and Summon CED with 8000 ATK. Activate Block attack and Micro Ray making your opponent's monster a 0 DEF defense position monster. Attack with CED and win due to his piercing ability!

Rate and comment...

How is this an OTK that you discovered? First of all, if you want something to DEF position, the use Book of Moon or Enemy Controller. Also, Microway SUCKS!!! I saw the same exact stategy (And I mean it, they used Block Attack, Micro Way, Cyber End, and Power Bond) in Yugioh Wikia! Here's the Link:

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Card_Tips:Cyber_End_Dragon

Also, I really want to change it! Some idiot wrote "Or a more simple strategy, Use Ring of Destruction and Barrel Behind the Door to make a cheap but fast OTK."

Now I like that idea, but how is it "cheap"? Is not using a dumb butt strategy like "Use Future Fusion to get Cyber End Dragon, wait the turn and get Cyber End Dragon, then clear the field with Heavy Storm and Lightning Vortex, both optional as said before, then use De-Fusion to get the Cyber Dragons, fuse them with Power Bond, and attack" cheap?

Archived