Parting Shot Posted May 23, 2009 Author Report Share Posted May 23, 2009 I do declare this contest ended!! Lots of great entries. I will begin grading this evening and should have the results up by tomorrow afternoon (assuming I don't get wrapped up in WoW :P). [spoiler=My Card Samset] [spoiler=Lore]This card can not be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned from your deck or Graveyard. When this card is Special Summoned' date=' pick one monster from your Graveyard, and equip it to this card. This card gains ATK equal to the equipped monster's ATK when entering the battle phase. If this card is selected as an attack target, remove the equipped monster from play and place 2 "Soul Counter" on this card. The attack is negated. You can remove one "Soul Counter" from this card to remove one monster from play on the field or in either player's graveyard. [/quote']You need artist credit for the image on your card. I've preemptively accepted your entry, but you will need to add that in order for your entry to count when I get to grading it. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Skyson Posted May 23, 2009 Report Share Posted May 23, 2009 Oops. I keep forgetting to do these contests. Really, I'm better off being a judge for these things. xD I only had one card semi-completed, so I wasn't really ready for this. Durhur. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mazerrick Posted May 23, 2009 Report Share Posted May 23, 2009 I hope it dosent take as long as last time but im pobably not gonna win this time Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Encalade Shinamisu Posted May 23, 2009 Report Share Posted May 23, 2009 I do declare this contest ended!! Lots of great entries. I will begin grading this evening and should have the results up by tomorrow afternoon (assuming I don't get wrapped up in WoW :P). [spoiler=My Card Samset] [spoiler=Lore]This card can not be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned from your deck or Graveyard. When this card is Special Summoned' date=' pick one monster from your Graveyard, and equip it to this card. This card gains ATK equal to the equipped monster's ATK when entering the battle phase. If this card is selected as an attack target, remove the equipped monster from play and place 2 "Soul Counter" on this card. The attack is negated. You can remove one "Soul Counter" from this card to remove one monster from play on the field or in either player's graveyard. [/quote']You need artist credit for the image on your card. I've preemptively accepted your entry, but you will need to add that in order for your entry to count when I get to grading it. [spoiler=artist credit]Rin_the_Gothic Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
tommers2008 Posted May 25, 2009 Report Share Posted May 25, 2009 Who won..?? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Parting Shot Posted May 25, 2009 Author Report Share Posted May 25, 2009 Sorry for the delay folks. My roommate decided to host a grillout yesterday, so I was busy being co-host all day. The grading is underway and I will try my hardest to get it finished today. Thanks for your patience ^_^ Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Parting Shot Posted May 26, 2009 Author Report Share Posted May 26, 2009 [align=center]The results are in!! Sorry for the delays folks, but I've gotten the grading done finally. As I said earlier, Icy is off and away from YCM so he will not be guest judging. As such, these are the only and final grades. Bonus Points:Bonus points were given out thusly: Each instance of the number or word 4/four or a word meaning four yielded a counter. Each counter added .05 to your grade after I graded your cards. To keep it fair and based more on skill than cramming 4’s onto the cards, the maximum bonus points you could receive was .50 (10 counters). The only parts of the cards that were counted for bonus points were the name, effect, ATK, and DEF, and in an effect if you referred to a card name that had a 4 it only counted for the card name and not another reference. Without further ado, here we go. All scores out of a possible 13.69 (plus bonus points). Top 5:Monkey – 13.25DeMeNTeD – 13.165Spire – 13.163Seiyaryu – 13.14Cecil Harvey – 13.11 All Others:Yankeefan – 13.00Exyst – 12.94Xander Royce – 12.912~JG~ - 12.911Kagamine Len – 12.87cookies7752 – 12.818:: -OmeGa DeviL- :: - 12.817Exa Raiun – 12.80tommers2008 – 12.76Ma'jik – 12.74 Lol42 – 12.724El Beasto Perezoso – 12.723Kotaro – 12.65X-L YEAHHHH!!! – 12.52eragon_1121 – 12.06Kyub – 11.97“I Am” – 11.66rodri666 – 11.63lightdiversion – 11.56「Ramanga」 - 10.78 Stereo – 10.52 Disqualified [No Artist Credit] Congratulations to everyone on another great contest!!! Prizes will be handed out shortly. If you won a free name change, please PM me with your desired new name. Thanks for competing, and stay tuned for Diamond in the Rough 5, coming soon to a YCM Contest section near you ^_^[/align] Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Phantom Roxas Posted May 26, 2009 Report Share Posted May 26, 2009 Fifth place, w00t! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Monkey Posted May 27, 2009 Report Share Posted May 27, 2009 I won!! Woot!! Good job everybody! Thanks for another great contest Darth :) Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Spire Posted May 27, 2009 Report Share Posted May 27, 2009 3rd place. Not bad. :) Damn you DeMeNTeD took 2nd place by 0.002. D: Oh well. ^_^ Thanks for another great contest Darth and congrats to Monkey and all other winners. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
JG. Posted May 27, 2009 Report Share Posted May 27, 2009 That's the 3rd time out of 3 that I've finished 9th. I seem to like that number... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Exyst Posted May 27, 2009 Report Share Posted May 27, 2009 7th -.- At least I beat JG Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sander Posted May 27, 2009 Report Share Posted May 27, 2009 Meh, 8th, bleh, pretty much the lowest place for a good cardmaker here =/ Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Parting Shot Posted May 27, 2009 Author Report Share Posted May 27, 2009 This contest is now over and has been automatically moved to the Finished Contests forum. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.