have you ever dueled somoneone and....

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this kid at a pack preview said that "Cyber Dragon Cant be special summoned! its level 5!! you have to sacrifice for it!!!" and i said "No, read its effect..." so he picked up my card... and was about to rip it in half, when a judge came over and grabbed his arm, and gave me my card... thank goodness.

other plays in that duel that i ignored, because i thought he was just new to the game:

Opponent: Activates clocktower prison, and plays 2 eternal dreads from his hand, then procedes to special summon 2 dogma's, and dreadmaster, then claims i loose automaticly because of the 2 dogma's effects, halfing my LP 2 times... (i had full LP so, judge said i only lost 6000)

My turn: i normal summon Sangan (only monster in hand, his field was clear) so he activates bottomless trap hole... i prove him wrong... he rips bottomless in half

Opponnts turn: Pot of Averice, adds 3 Pot of Greeds, and 2 Diamond Dudes to his hand, from his deck... O_O

lol... I dueled someone wit 4 pot of greeds...lol...http://yugiohcardmaker.net/createcard.php?name=%20eBAY%20Auction&cardtype=Spell&divine=false&effect=false&attribute=Light&level=1&magictraptype=Field&rarity=Secret%20Rare&picture=uploadedimages/ebay_logo0016769.jpg&set1=ONL&set2=10000&type=&description=Increase%20the%20attack%20of%20all%20collector-item%20types.%20When%20this%20card%20comes%20into%20play%2C%20activate%20one%20of%20the%20following%20effects%3A%0Aâ¢You%20can%20purchase%20any%20one%20of%20your%20opponents%20cards%20by%20using%20an%20incredibly%20fast%20server%20to%20bid%201¢%20higher%20than%20the%20highest%20bid%20in%20the%20last%201%20second%0Aâ¢Your%20opponent%20buts%20a%20%22Mystery%20Box%22%20for%20%24100%20only%20to%20find%20out%20all%20that%20was%20in%20it%20was%20a%203%20year%20old%20dried%20up%20Tootsie%20Roll&circulation=A%20DOLLAR%20MORE%20THAN%20IT%20SHOULD%20BE&atk=&def=&creator=KAZUKI%20TAKAHASHI&year=AD%201&serial=85182624

this kid at a pack preview said that "Cyber Dragon Cant be special summoned! its level 5!! you have to sacrifice for it!!!" and i said "No' date=' read its effect..." so he picked up my card... and was about to rip it in half, when a judge came over and grabbed his arm, and gave me my card... thank goodness.

other plays in that duel that i ignored, because i thought he was just new to the game:

Opponent: Activates clocktower prison, and plays 2 eternal dreads from his hand, then procedes to special summon 2 dogma's, and dreadmaster, then claims i loose automaticly because of the 2 dogma's effects, halfing my LP 2 times... (i had full LP so, judge said i only lost 6000)

My turn: i normal summon Sangan (only monster in hand, his field was clear) so he activates bottomless trap hole... i prove him wrong... he rips bottomless in half

Opponnts turn: Pot of Averice, adds 3 Pot of Greeds, and 2 Diamond Dudes to his hand, from his deck... O_O

[/quote']

haha. it's funny watching n00bs like him try to play and then prove them wrong, them watch them get really mad. unless they try to destroy your card.

i remember some kid played toon defense against another kid, saying that it stopped toon world and killed all his toon monsters and that he can't play toon world. and for some reason, he kept calling fushi no tori "flushi deh toilet"

ok this happened today, facing a kid at my school, he said he won cause he had exodia in his deck, IN HIS DECK, he drew his starting hand and said i win, and i said o really show me how, and then i hear cause i got exodia in my deck, finally i laughed in his face, called him a complete noob, told him his mistake and walked away

this kid at a pack preview said that "Cyber Dragon Cant be special summoned! its level 5!! you have to sacrifice for it!!!" and i said "No' date=' read its effect..." so he picked up my card... and was about to rip it in half, when a judge came over and grabbed his arm, and gave me my card... thank goodness.

[/quote']

HOW THE HELL COULD HE MAKE IT TO TE TOURNAMENTS?!?!?

Silly bastard...

But ripping YOURRR Cyber Dagon.... wow...

I guy i dueled against had like all exodia pices X 10!!!and i total deck = 50

I dueled against him first he showed me Exodia and was like i win i told him to show me his hand...he had 2 left legs and right hands and the head i proved him wrong and told him he can only have 1 piece per he called me a noob and that i cant wing....I activated Deck desvistation viurs (his turn) lol all exodia pieces to grave and in my turn activated double summon brought summoned skull then played pre mature burial to bring back my Gemni elf activated megamorph and Direct attack with summoned then gemni....Then when he drew he started crying its not fair you cheated agaist me then the judge came saw he deck and kicked him out gave the kid his money back and took the boosters because he entered with a diffrent deck and all of those cards were fake!then he told me he had 10 exodia pices

lol.When he cried and said i cheated i nearly died laughing!

I was dueling a guy he had no monsters i was 8000 lp he was 1200 and then i played wildherat and attacked He actiavted Magic Cyelnder and was like its not affecting him its affecting you and his ATTACK!i called a judge then he told him and then the guy activated Lighting vortrex i expained to him again!that its a spell and cant be activated and he was like your a cheater when the judge talked to him he was like yea your with him right i was lik "WTF?!"!!!!I wish he got kicked out he used that against another guy and that guy shouted at him "ARE YOU STUPID OR ARE YA AND IDIOT WITH NO BRAIN?????!!!!!!!!"

ROFL!!

i have seen a lot of people who dont play by the rules.like when i played agints this kid he summoned a level 8 monster without sacrifising any monsters then he started playing trap cards without setting them and then he got a monster and he said that his monsters effect allowed him to destroy all my cards,after a while he told me that he didnt know how to play and that his friends always played by those rules.

Archived