have you ever dueled somoneone and....

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My duel history at the duelist league (R.I.P no more leagues :(

1.) Kid summoned 3 blue eyes in 1 turn.

2.) Tribute the 2 blue eyes for 1 Uraby (1500 Atk)

3.) Then plays a poorly printed (easily noticable that he pasted it) obelisk and says he auto-mattically wins the duel becuz obelisk cant be beaten. i start laughing my ass off and he takes my deck and says he will toss them outside. Toys R us person comes in and calls his parents and i get my deck back along with 2 blue eyes white dragons the kid slipped in my deck by accident.

yesterday was a local tournament in my city, and between the players was a german guy that seated at my side on the 3rd round... then he played "graceful charity" and my oponnent noticed and told him that the card was banned and can't be played, the goy started to yelling that was not and was legal... then both told him, and yelled was not, then my opponent told him "ok, so let's call a judge and you'll be kick out from the tourney... put that away!!!"

finally he put the card away and we continued the duel...

I played this mega-super-hyper n00b n00b n00bman. Heres what happend:

On the first turn he summoned gaia the fierce knight and attacked me directly. I was a good duelist and humoured him. he plays pot of greed and draws 2 more pots of greed! then he plays them! he summons drillroid and attacks me directly! in one turn! ive got 100 life and start to assemble a strategy (Cant remember what) I had a 6500 ATK monster and he had only 1 face down trap +blue eyes ultimate(edit: due to much more cheating!). he said because he had blue eyes and a face down his life points were 9000 more, totaling 13000! i attacked n he activated magic cylinder, but i play barrel be hind the door to deal him 13000 damage! so i won with 100 life points and because he tried to cheat the s*** out of me i kept his best cards! (ultimate rare E-hero Aqua Neos and Chimeratech Overdragon). well,he wantedme to have them!!!

One of my friends has a misprint Skull Lair and no matter how many times me and another friend tells him that he is using the card incorrectly (I even showed him Mine which is printed correctly) he insists that he isn't using the card incorrectly and is just using the card by the effect thats printed on it and he gets pissed when we tell him that he is using the card incorrectly... Me and my friend stopped dueling him...

I played this mega-super-hyper n00b n00b n00bman. Heres what happend:

On the first turn he summoned gaia the fierce knight and attacked me directly. I was a good duelist and humoured him. he plays pot of greed and draws 2 more pots of greed! then he plays them! he summons drillroid and attacks me directly! in one turn! ive got 100 life and start to assemble a strategy (Cant remember what) I had a 6500 ATK monster and he had only 1 face down trap +blue eyes ultimate(edit: due to much more cheating!). he said because he had blue eyes and a face down his life points were 9000 more' date=' totaling 13000! i attacked n he activated magic cylinder, but i play barrel be hind the door to deal him 13000 damage! so i won with 100 life points and because he tried to cheat the s*** out of me i kept his best cards! (ultimate rare E-hero Aqua Neos and Chimeratech Overdragon). well,he [i'] wanted[/i]me to have them!!!

LOL? That was worth the read. Luck kid :D

Me and a friend of mine' date=' were showing a nood how to play. He kept playing monsters in face down atk mod, playing spells and traps whenever he wanted to and making up effects. When i tried to point out his mistakes, he slapped me right off my chair.

[/quote']

Wow, that's brutal; I woulda beat the hell out of him.

Me and a friend of mine' date=' were showing a nood how to play. He kept playing monsters in face down atk mod, playing spells and traps whenever he wanted to and making up effects. When i tried to point out his mistakes, he slapped me right off my chair.

[/quote']

That isn't cool. :( I feel for you.

At school same 1 dueled me.

I tributed my CD to summon Ha Des.

Then i attacked him directly.(He only had 1200 LP left)

He used Lightning Vortex.I sayd he cant use it on my turn.

Then he got mad and riped my Ha Des in half! :(

wha?

what did ya do? I mean after he ripped your card

[align=center]My cousin and his friend are useless but think that I am lieing to them about the rules.

They think that you have a "Deck Master" which you can play any time, is never destroyed and you can return it to your "Deck Master" place.

Also, they don't tribute for monsters and they draw until they want to stop.

And many more.

Grrr.[/align]

This kid keeps beating me with Wall of Revealing Light and Barrel Behind the door. When I tell him it doesn't work well... it just ends up with us both pissed off. Also he thinks he can do it when I have more lifepoints then him. He also Special summons Dogma from his deck during the Battle Phase.

Wall of Revealing Light isn't inflicted damage, it's a cost to use the effect.

Some kid at my school named Larry and I were dueling, it was my turn, I had Injection Fairy Lily and DMoC on the field, he said "I discard Kuriboh to end your turn" I was like, no0b. So He was pissing me off so bad, and I didn't wanna surrender. He activated level limit area-b and switched my monsters himself and guess what I did? I said "You automatically lose, official rules" I started laughing.

Archived