have you ever dueled somoneone and....

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I once dueled once again a 8-9 years old kid and he was following the rules of the second season of the Yu-Gi-Oh series.

As a result, the following things happened (I can't remember them all...only 2 of them)

1. He tought when he lose he should give its most Rare card to its opponent.

2. He activated Shield and Sword during MY TURN.

Sometime, I really, REALLY hate the Anime. It brainwashes the younger players and let them create combos or moves that can't even happen in the real game.

Lucliky, he was dueling ME so I helped him to duel according to the rules.

And the rare card? He may keep it. I'm not a monster who steals rare cards from little children. :/

LOL...

Once I was playing a tag Duel with my bother, and OH MY COSH what A N00Bs they were...

First, someone activates a TRAP CARD in his first turn, something really dumbs, something with a picture of a bald guy with a Millenium Eye on his forehead, and then he checked ALL THE TOP CARDS of our 4 Decks, and send those of us to the rave, and those of him and his friend to their hands O_O

Then, on the next turn, his fatty friend SUMMONS 2 MONSTERS, TRIBUTES THEM FOR A BADLY DRAWED PICTURE OF EXODIA (printed, some Japanese sheet CARDS of the whole Exodia), AND SAYS: "WE WIN. NOW GIVE US YOUR BEST CARDS"

Then, of course, I was WTF ARE THEY DOIN' and then the first guy said: " I can't Duel with these two n00bs" and left XD

i've had people just summoning level 8+ monsters from their hand without tribute, then attacking all my monsters with it. it wasnt even Ultimate Tyranno.

and on GKO, slimey was at my house and he was playing some guy, and the dude was like, a normal player. he had a CyDra, Sangan, and Snipe Hunter on the field. so he tributes all 3 for Obelisk. we were like WTF??????

we told him "you cant use obelisk, its illegal". he was like "oh okay" and he just returned it to his hand. we were like WTF??????

hmmm... back in primary school some noob thought that the Life Points were taken away by how much levels your monster has... such as BEWD has 8 stars, so you lose 800 Life POints no matter what

I tried to show him the rules, but then he played Dark Hole and i lost my 3 BEWD and he said i lost LP for it (2400 LP) and he said i lost

tool

When i was dueling a kid on my block he said sanc in the sky made it so he was invincible, and that he could special summon 5 monsters from his deck, any 5, also he didnt have any fairies -_-, laughed and told him that wasnt the effect, he called me a noob and walked away

i was watching a kid who just leearned how to play and he had:

1. Master Dragon Soldier in his hand

2. he activated polymerzation and summoned it from his hand!

so i told him he needed BEUD and BLS plus polymerzation to summon him and he was like "o geez i didnt know that" xD

and on GKO' date=' slimey was at my house and he was playing some guy, and the dude was like, a normal player. he had a CyDra, Sangan, and Snipe Hunter on the field. so he tributes all 3 for Obelisk. we were like WTF??????

we told him "you cant use obelisk, its illegal". he was like "oh okay" and he just returned it to his hand. we were like WTF??????

[/quote']

Obelisk, like the other God cards, has n00b goo leaking out of it.

I've dueled a few n00bs who duel like they are in the anime. Like summoning 5+ star monsters (not CyDras) without tributes, summoning monster in face-up defence mode, using Traps on their first turn, attacking me directly before my first turn even started, and saying things like, "I'll attack with my BEWD. WHITE LIGHTNING LOLOLOL!!!!1!!!one!!!!1!eleven!!".

i remember dueling someone who activated a japanese crush card from thei hand saying that if the next card I drew did not have less than 500 ATK and DEF, i lost. I told him that he was wrong and that he couldn't use japanese cards against me. he started yelling at me saying that he was too good to fight me and that I don't deserve to be a duelist! I just started laughing at him, so he got mad and left.

once i was dueling three people at once(it was me versus three people) and they all had exodia decks so one their first turn (adding their hands together) they said they one because they had exodia and i asked to see it and each one showed me part of it and it wasn't even the whole thing, so i told them they don't win and they just resuffled and continued...i was like WTF, but i won any way with FINAL...but they were pretty stupid

and on GKO' date=' slimey was at my house and he was playing some guy, and the dude was like, a normal player. he had a CyDra, Sangan, and Snipe Hunter on the field. so he tributes all 3 for Obelisk. we were like WTF??????

[/quote']

Obelisk, like the other God cards, has n00b goo leaking out of it.

I've dueled a few n00bs who duel like they are in the anime. Like summoning 5+ star monsters (not CyDras) without tributes, summoning monster in face-up defence mode, using Traps on their first turn, attacking me directly before my first turn even started, and saying things like, "I'll attack with my BEWD. WHITE LIGHTNING LOLOLOL!!!!1!!!one!!!!1!eleven!!".

i like to act like im in the anime sometimes it tickes alot of ppl off really fast and when me and connor duel in my weekly tourny omg it sounds just like the show if it was a clubbed seal =3

yeah, i played someone who said that just cause you attack and destroy a monster with ad lv5 his ability is activating still in your main phase 2. this kid is moronic and keeps trying to kill his opponents by using barrel behind the door and wall of revealing light, thats not inflicted damage, thats sacrificed!

Set Ceasefire and sangan, end turn

Opponent plays Cydra and NOC

Flip Ceasefire in response to NOC, deal 1000 damage

Guy claims Sangans still RFG. I kindly tell him its not, and I call over a judge. Judge, being a friend of mine says ceasefire does 8,000 damage, and that thats the new ruling, and he lost the duel. He felt so pwnt. xD (thankfully, there were no other judges in sight to challenge this ruling)

But I then talked to the kid after, and it was chill.

what is NOC (i feel stupid asking this question)

NoC = nobleman of crossout

i remember a guy that used trap dustshoot and when activates his friend who was playing against threw his entire hand to the grave... i asked "why did you do that... that's not the effect of TD" so he said he has no idea, since the card was in english and neither of them can speak or read it...

Archived