Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't really care about that game.

Are you crazy? *slaps ChaosXIII's face* why did you join an Club titled "Organization XIII" if you dont like Kingdom Hearts? :?

Fix'd.

Plus this is a Square Enix Club + It's just one game.

Also;

Madam Larxene' date=' Sir [s']S[/s]Zexy and Sir Roxas, is Drift still alive? If so, am I allowed to come to Drift now that I am Xion?

He came here because he needs medication for his unhealthy amounts of Fury he posses.

Since I'm the closest thing this forums has to a scientist/doctor psycho he had to go here, but I only distribute my supplies to members of this Guild or Zaraki's Thirteen Squadron. He had no choice.

Teen Gohan, he joined before we became an official square enix club, maybe even before we knew about TWEWY.

Are you crazy? *slaps ChaosXIII's face* why did you join an Club titled "Organization XIII" if you dont like Kingdom Hearts? :?

Fix'd.

Also;

Madam Larxene' date=' Sir [s']S[/s]Zexy and Sir Roxas, is Drift still alive? If so, am I allowed to come to Drift now that I am Xion?

PM me the username and password you want.

Fix'd.

Also;

PM me the username and password you want.

Kk.

PM'd =]

Devyn, we all know you want to be back on there, just PM Roxas, and when he gets online, he'll add you >_>

Beginning to figure it out now. I don't have to like Kingdom Hearts to join this club. Now I'm safe since I like Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars, A Square-Enix game. Now whether or not they are going to make a Kingdom Hearts 3 is up to them. I just play the game.

[quote='ChaosXIII' pid='2137871' dateline='1241834081']
[quote='Nexev' pid='2137858' dateline='1241833895']
I know Devyn's problem.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYIargdMcN4&feature=related

(just imagine, Devyn in the place of Axel)
[/quote]

Heh heh heh heh. And I don't want to imagine that.
[/quote]

I'm not that bad.And I'm sorry for going crazy.

Archived