Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TG will not receive a promotion during the next whole week.

He will also be thrown in the dungeon.

I meant to do a strike out.

Me is sorry <=[

I don't understand the system now' date=' how does a Samurai defeat a Sniper? That makes no sense because of the fact the Sniper has a sniper.

[/quote]

Because I bribed Roxas.

You know why a samurai is higher than a sniper, 2 reasons:

1 Samurai's can fight, a sniper is a loser who hides a couple meters away and shoot's you when your not looking.

2 Because Roxas said so you moron, that's the ranking system, you don't screw around with that just because you think your stronger, your fail to realize that their are 13 people at least.

Also Nagato, you ask to many annoying questions, shut up.

Alucard hold him down, now we can use the crucifix.

You know why a samurai is higher than a sniper' date=' 2 reasons:

1 Samurai's can fight, a sniper is a loser who hides a couple meters away and shoot's you when your not looking.

2 Because Roxas said so you moron, that's the ranking system, you don't screw around with that just because you think your stronger, your fail to realize that their are 13 people [i']at least[/i].

Alucard hold him down, now we can use the crucifix.

I demand that I can help.

Nagato, you fool, last weak Larxene sent you into a coma since you annoyed her, who do you think had to stich you up. Why it was me, now do you really think I wouldn't implant something into your body if you:

a betrayed

b annoyed me

c just for the lulz

Now I didn't get a bomb, in your body now resides a case with a dissoluble shell, inside said shell is 1 thousand wasp eggs, with a mere wave of my hand the ice seal will break and they will hatch, eating the least vital parts of your body so you stay alive as long as possible and endure months of agony.

But the games make no sense. Why are Luxord and Xigbar so weak? With their abilities they should pwn ass.

Luxord was just playing a game with Sora. >.< Also... depends on what difficulty you were playing with Xigbar.

Archived