Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I should be Powerwild.

On a side note' date=' what do you guys think Kingdom Hearts 3 will be about? (Aside from the Disney bs)

[/quote']

Old Disney >>>>> New Disney

NEVER get those confused. *smacks ThisGuy for his insolence*

Besides, the Old Disney nostalgia was one of the things that made KH2 win for me.

Also, Rinne, PM me the link to that KH site. Though be warned, I don't have a very good activity record on Role Playing sites.

I never cared for the Disney part of the game. It is cool to play it and relive the memories of those movies but I think having worlds based off Square games would have been cooler. Alot of people dont like, and or dont play the KH games simply because of the Disney. Those fools...

On a side note: anyone know any good J-rock bands besides Maximum the Hormone?

[align=center]Uhh...YOU HAVE NOTHING OVER ME!

Anyway' date=' they [i']chiseled[/i] every feature they tried to find in the monochrome era of Disney. They did it perfectly and they made it into 3d.

Fo Shizzle.[/align]

my nizzle

(lol)

Would have been better with some more worlds made just for KH though... and the fact that you have to replay the same worlds from the first one in KH2 made me mad, but then again there really isnt enough Disney to have made a whole other set. (at least not enough good ones)

I know 1 thing is certain about KH3, Xehanort will be the villain. He will be back to his human self, since when the heartless is killed before the nobody, the being becomes whole again.

Also I find it funny that Amethyst is not an Elite member yet, he's way more than worthy.

@Riku: o.o That's not true. There is no known way to rejoin a Heartless with its Nobody. A Nobody can rejoin with their somebody (as evidenced by Roxas and Sora / Namine and Kairi), but that's about it.

Although I do believe Xehanort will be in KH3 in SOME incarnation, I doubt it will be in his original form. Maybe possibly kinda sorta could be a spirit that manifests inside Kingdom Hearts as an afterresult of Xemnas' fusion with it in KH2.

@Riku: o.o That's not true. There is no known way to rejoin a Heartless with its Nobody. A Nobody can rejoin with their somebody (as evidenced by Roxas and Sora / Namine and Kairi)' date=' but that's about it.

Although I do believe Xehanort will be in KH3 in SOME incarnation, I doubt it will be in his original form. Maybe possibly kinda sorta could be a spirit that manifests inside Kingdom Hearts as an afterresult of Xemnas' fusion with it in KH2.

[/quote']

Actually, Nomura stated in a interview that if the heartless is defeated and then the nobody is defeated, that it would be whole again.

Hence, Xehanort's true self.

Archived