Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But the games make no sense. Why are Luxord and Xigbar so weak? With their abilities they should pwn ass.

Luxord was just playing a game with Sora. >.< Also... depends on what difficulty you were playing with Xigbar.

I agree with Dem.

Xigbar is extremely hard, at least until you know what to do anyway. He doesn't get much harder though even on higher difficulties, other than the fact that his attack do more damage.

Luxord's final attack in FM is almost completely luck. You pretty much just have a 50-50 shot of getting it right.

And he never used his full strength, because he plays games whenever he fights. If he used his full strength, chances are he'd be a lot stronger.

However, I doubt Luxord has a lot of control over time. At the most, I think he can only slow it down or speed it up temporarily.

[spoiler=Terra] terrapic.jpg98a3b87c12313380deb6916b3ee174aa1234433480_full.jpg

I cant wait to play as Terra. ^_^ He looks like a samurai in his normal clothes because he's got those huge pants and his keyblade is long. I wonder how he dies... if he does, I mean how else could he just dissapear from the story?

New Topic:

If Organization XIII had a poker match who would win?

Note: Luxord is not present as he was busy getting an ampallang at the time.

Zexy was also busy writing his fic like a good boy' date=' so he wasn't there either.

Now that the 2 obvious decisions are gone, who would emerge victorious?

[/quote']

Larxene might bribe them with sex in order to win. Or just threaten them.

Xemnas as the leader could just order everyone else to give up.

Vexen would use his LOL SCIENCE to cheat and win.

Axel would probably rape Roxas while he thought everyone was looking for the eagle.

Also' date=' we need to hold a poker tournament now. The possibility of Lar bribing us with sex is an opportunity we can't afford to lose.

[/quote']

:shock: OMG you're right....lol

*hands Lar a flyer*

The only important part of that flyer' date=' Lar, is that first prize is a years supply of waffles. Oh, and there's an anti threaten force field up. Also, Luxord is disqualified for being a cheating bastard >_>

[/quote']

So the only remaining outcome is the bribe... ;)

WOW I actually didnt notice that this was a new thread...lol 12 pages already. Where did the old one go?

The old one was locked and will die, but it's legacy will not be forgotten.

Xemnas: Will order everyone to shut up and give up. No one listens, so he decides to play normally.

Xigbar: Will shoot everyone's hands. No one's hands will be blown off somehow though.

Xaldin: Will stab Xigbar six times for shooting his hands. Xigbar dies.

Vexen: Will freeze everyone's cards, forcing them to drop them. He will also be killed by Xaldin.

Lexaeus: Will manipulate the earth to skyrocket Xalding into the ceiling because he wants to play. After Xaldin's death because of this, Lexaeus will play normally.

Zexion: Will be busy reading Winnie the Pooh. He eventually loses.

Saix: Will be staring at the moon and eating pie. He eventually loses.

Axel: Will rape Roxas until Namine kills Axel.

Demyx: Will be playing his guitar rather than focusing on the game. He eventually loses.

Marluxia: Will be playing normally, but will quit when he gets a paper cut.

Larxene: Will demands that the game be changed to be Strip Poker. Will be the only one to actually follow the rules of Strip Poker.

Roxas: Will be raped by Axel, then by Namine after Axel's death.

Xion: Will be playing normally. However, after Larxene completely strips, she leaves.

Due to this, the only players left will be Xemnas, Lexaeus, and Larxene.

EDIT: No, Hallelujah is not active. I just removed him, so Xion is open.

WOW I actually didnt notice that this was a new thread...lol 12 pages already. Where did the old one go?

The old one was locked and will die' date=' but it's legacy will not be forgotten.

Xemnas: Will order everyone to shut up and give up. No one listens, so he decides to play normally.

Xigbar: Will shoot everyone's hands. No one's hands will be blown off somehow though.

Xaldin: Will stab Xigbar six times for shooting his hands. Xigbar dies.

Vexen: Will freeze everyone's cards, forcing them to drop them. He will also be killed by Xaldin.

Lexaeus: Will manipulate the earth to skyrocket Xalding into the ceiling because he wants to play. After Xaldin's death because of this, Lexaeus will play normally.

Zexion: Will be busy reading Winnie the Pooh. He eventually loses.

Saix: Will be staring at the moon and eating pie. He eventually loses.

Axel: Will rape Roxas until Namine kills Axel.

[b']Demyx: Will be playing his guitar rather than focusing on the game. He eventually loses.[/b]

Marluxia: Will be playing normally, but will quit when he gets a paper cut.

Larxene: Will demands that the game be changed to be Strip Poker. Will be the only one to actually follow the rules of Strip Poker.

Roxas: Will be raped by Axel, then by Namine after Axel's death.

Xion: Will be playing normally. However, after Larxene completely strips, she leaves.

Due to this, the only players left will be Xemnas, Lexaeus, and Larxene.

EDIT: No, Hallelujah is not active. I just removed him, so Xion is open.

[align=center]WRONG!

Demyx will be too busy tuning his sitar. He eventually loses because he tightened a string too much.[/align]

Archived