Yugioh Ultima Acadamy Part 4!!! ~Ended~ look out for the new beginings in part 5!

Negimalevolent

Once again i ask that if this thread is of violation, mods feel free to delete part 3

A note to all noobs to: Post an app in this thread and you will be negged

Ultima is very often hit by page hider, if you have clicked last post and seen this post, click post reply and scroll down to read the new posts!

Here you become a student of duel acadamy, fill in the app then you become a Slifer, Ra or Obelisk student. You may use YCM cards or real ones.

Note you don't listen to the lessons, Characters will not die unless they are evil beings, I choose what's in the booster packs

[spoiler=Store Stock:]

Ultima (5 cards) 100DP [Contains the Enshrouded being cards and a variety of other cards]

Veirchroid Docking Zone (5 cards) 100DP [contains the cards Syrus used]

Forceful Gambler (5 cards) 100DP [Contains cards that test your luck]

Elemental Fusion! (5 cards) 100DP [Contains the cards Jaden used]

Crazy Draw! (5 cards) 150DP [Contains cards that help you increase your draw]

Exodama (3 cards) 50DP [Contains cards with match winning effects and cards to help draw them]

Ojama Flash (5 cards) 100DP [Contains cards that Chazz used]

Magicians Apprentice (5 cards) 100DP [Contains an assortment of spellcasters]

Faithful Friendships (3 cards) 75DP [if you buy this pack with a true friend, something good will happen!]

One Truth Prevails! (5 cards) 100DP [Contains the cards Pete now uses]

Magical lifefore (5 cards) 100DP [Contains an assortment of spell cards]

Tools of the bandit (5 cards) 150DP [Contains an assortment of trap cards]

[spoiler=App:]

Name:

Appearance (may be pic or description):

Bio:

Prefered class:

Deck recipies:

[spoiler=My app:]

Name: Peter Aquas

Appearance (may be pic or description):---

Bio:He's a kind and thoughtful boy who loves to duel and is very lonely when he's not at the acadamy because he has no friends at home, he always looks forward to returning to the acadamy, he also has the power to sense auras, during the sensing of another persons aura he can also feel their pain, he has a habit of stamering when he's nervous. His mother was an enchantress who recently died and has passed on her powers to him, so now he enchants pendants and orbs to help him and his friends out when there's trouble.

Prefered class: Obelisk

Deck recipies: Elemental Hero

One Truth Prevails

Life Shaver

[spoiler=Rules:]

1) No God-Moding

2) No over powered YCM cards

3) All others apply

[spoiler=Students:]

[spoiler=Slifer*:]

1- Rinslet- SerenadeMoonlight (0DP)

2- Seijin- Lord JZ of the enigma (512DP)

3- Desparado- Zetzu-plant (0DP)

4- Harumi- Omit (0DP)

[spoiler=Ra*:]

1- Sean- majoras (2160DP)

2- Michael- awesome66 (2219DP)

3- Jay- moldfire (0DP)

4- Alex- PsycicMaster10101 (0DP)

5- Liang- pragboy1 (204DP)

6- Kent- .:Lawlet:. (854DP)

[spoiler=Obelisk*:]

1- Peter- Supercardman101 (4319DP)

2- AJ- flurryxofxflames8 (4158DP)

3- Crystal- Leonic_0922 (7579DP)

4- Christopher- .:Mirage:. (0DP)

5- Poseidon- DarkAnarchist (200DP)

6- Nexus- Salisda2 (0DP)

[spoiler=Graduation tournament]

[spoiler=Contestants ~Single~]

1- Peter - Life Shaver

2- AJ - CB Abundance

3- Crystal - Dragonic Fighting Mages

4- Celia - Divine Gusts

5- Jet - Rise of the Elements

6- Emerald - Vanila Force

7- Itatchi - Exodia's Stealth Strike

8- Luke - X-Tune Syncronise!

9- Robert - Divine Power

10- Sean - Hydro Revenge Deck

11- Dawn - Wrath of the night

12- Chris - Warrior's legacy

13- Liang - Darkened Side of Chaos

14- Michael - Dark Armed Explosion

15- Kent - X-Saber Assault

16- Seijin - Neoseidan saviors

[spoiler=Round 1 ~Single~]

Celia VS Chris

Michael VS Jet

Seijin VS Sean

AJ VS Kent

Dawn VS Robert

Emerald VS Crystal

Itatchi VS Liang

Peter VS Luke

[spoiler=round 2 ~Single~]

Robert VS Liang

Kent VS Crystal

Chris VS Seijin

Michael VS Peter

[spoiler=Semi Finals ~Single~]

Robert VS Crystal

Seijin VS Michael

[spoiler=Final ~Single~]

Crystal VS Seijin

[spoiler=Enchanted Libery:]

1- Shadow stop pendant (Prevents wearer from being taken into shadows)

2- Lock in pendant (Prevents wearer from escaping a duel)

3- Truth Lock Pendant (Can reveal secrets people are keeping to the wearer (Only 1 use!))

4- Shadow Dissmissment Pendant (If wearer is possesed by the shadows they will return to the light)

5- Blue orb (A last resort to fully heal and save from the shadows one person once at the cost of the user passing out with only a 10% chance of survival)

6- Wormhole Pendant (Allows trip to shadows *UNPERFECTED*)

7- Shaow stop pendant II (Same as origional only works in tag duels too)

8- Vision Herb (Causes eater to have a vision of the future)

9- teardrop pendant {Origionated in Unkown Darkness} (Gives ability to swim)

If you have been taken from the list please pm me and I'll ad them back in, just remember, I'd rather have tons of pms than i would a cluttered thread.

*May be more under demand

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OOC: OK!

Chancelor: Students of Ultima Acadamy [boring stuff], also today we have three new teachers, please welcome Professor Etheorma,

Etheorma: Hello kids...

Chancelor: professor Stewart

Stewart: hmph...

Chancelor: and professor Geer, also at the end of the year, all graduating students will participate in a grand tournament to find the best of the best duelest, remember class start at 2PM tomorrow, so have fun!

Pete: I wonder whre everyone is today... I hope everyone's still coming...

--just wondering, always good to get new people, makes things more interesting

AJ: (after the long and ridiculously boring speech, AJ looks around to find his friends until he notices Peter) good to see you're always easy to find

AJ: (smiles widely) yeah! (picks up his bag) i'm gonna throw my things into my dorm room, maybe i'll meet up with you later, and if you see Crystal tell her i'll meet with her soon (waves to him) later!

--gotta go, my sisters promanade is now and i'm going to see her and some friends from my old CC team, be on either later tonight or tomorrow, laterz!

OOC: Geez guys. I didn't get to end Rinslet's year or anything. I had something cool planned too. I didn't get to make an appeal for possibly being more important in the storyline either. Paitience is a virtue for a reason. >.>;

IC: Rinslet arrived at the school. She was upset that she was by far the worst duelist in the school last year. She came close against some of the better, but she never won. She started to blame herself and almost didn't come back this year. Nevertheless, she steps into the courtyard and to the Slifer Dorms...

Damn it all Triton, back to cardboard beds with jutting springs.

It seems to be as such, madam. Perhaps now you will actually work towards making your deck stronger, hmm? Perhaps you can get mid-year promotion if you work hard enough.

I don't even have the first clue.

Granted, this is evident, but that's no reason to give up. I think you should warm up to one of the veterans this year. Like Crystal, or AJ. Or even Sean, as bitter as he is. You could learn a lesson from pros like them. Sean is after all a running Champion... however he doesn't advance past the National scale. You would easily pick up some good deck-building advice from all of them. Sean is a master of a Hi-speed deck, Crystal is good with spell cards, and I believe AJ likes to run an average spread. Maybe you could feed off of their styles, madam.

Rinslet nods and doesn't even bother unpacking anything but her deck, her notebook, and a pen. She goes off to find someone.

OOC: I swear to god guys, I feel like a f***head for missing out on Part III. But I'm back in the flesh. Ready to mop the floor again. Back to good times. XD

Sean walks right up to Peter. He looks angry at first but then puts on a happy face and says "Hey Peter, how are you. Sorry for being so, uninvolved last year, but I had some legal issues I had to take care of. People think I cheated the year before this one's National Championship, but I won the case, so. No harm done. I heard you've found a lady friend! Good luck." He laughs a bit.

Archived