Yugioh Ultima Acadamy Part 4!!! ~Ended~ look out for the new beginings in part 5!

Negimalevolent

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"O...K..." said Crystal as she saw him leave. It was only the first evening back and already he had stuff to do. He really was the busiest person she'd ever met. She turned to Sean. "Yeah I did. Before you offer me any, I won't take it. I'm going to raise it myself."

"Of course," muttered Crystal. "The festival." She wondered what to go as. She decided it was best to check with AJ first - after all, he was going to be her future husband. She looked down at the ring - despite ripping or trashing almost everything, the ring was still intact. She had not worn it on her travels - instead she kept it securely protected, only wearing it when she wouldn't be in danger of damaging it. She heard Pete. "OK, see you!"

Sean nods, "I can certainly respect your desicion. Geez. I can't believe I've already got stuff to do. I never get a break, do I?" he laughs. He get more serious, "Now Crystal. Our little rivalry was tied at 1-1 last time I checked. Be certain that's going to change this year, you hear?"

--Well fine.

Chris got to the entrance of the school as he walked past everyone not caring. He pushed the door opened walking down the hallways just looking around at the unfamiliar setting. As he walked he looked through the widows he passed. "Well I wonder what is here?"

Archived