Yugioh Ultima Acadamy Part 4!!! ~Ended~ look out for the new beginings in part 5!

Negimalevolent

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Michael: "Ha ha." He said with sarcasm "The printer for the flyers broke, and some drunk in the crew spent all the advertising money on beer for himself. I worked there, and as a payment for participating, they made me clean the whole thing."

Sean laughs, "We could certainly do that, couldn't we. You know what... I think I'll just loan her my Water Deck. After all, it'll allow her to get a lot of DP and pull cards for herself. Plus, my Water monsters do get rather powerful. I have this sweet little strategy where I play A Legendary Ocean, which make my Daedelus only 1 Sac, I Megamorph him for 5200 Attack, and then don't attack, on my next turn, I sacrifice two Monsters for my Fog King, who gets the attack of the monsters that were sac'd for it. Gives him well over 6000 Attack by the end of the day. Fog King also negates Tributes, so he walls out the opponent."

OOC: Nope. They are all real, sweet, no? Legendary Ocean lowers the level of Water Monsters by 1, and Daedelus is a 7 star monster, brings him to 6. Fog King is a really rare Water Card.

Sean nods, "I realize. That's why I only do it when I have lower life points. Durr."

OOC: I know legendary exists,

Michael: "Epic, nice idea, I hope the person doesn't have Magic Cylinder though. Anyway, I'm off to steal Crystal's dragons!" He says sarcastically "Just kidding, anyway, let's head to shepphard about my idea. I have a great act in mind."

Sean ponders, "Well. I'm mighty good at Chess, so yes. I can predict people's strategy. I don't really bother myself with a lot of Tech. However, I don't get lost when I get say, a new laptop. Speaking of which..." He pulls out a Sony VAIO Notebook, "I need to see if I won that bid for this new Duel Disk I want."

Archived