Yugioh Ultima Acadamy Part 4!!! ~Ended~ look out for the new beginings in part 5!

Negimalevolent

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Michael: "Are you forgetting the abilities of Exodia Necross as well as Exodius?"

Exodia Necross/Exodius: 'Exactly'

Michael: "Second, I was mearly talking to you for a pleasent conversation, not some empty, competetive words. Also, do you think it would be a good idea to make a talent competition?"

Sean shrugs, "I wasn't being competitive. Just putting in my two cents. A talent Competition wouldn't be bad. But I doubt many people in this school have any sort of talent. Even in the dueling field." Sean's cockyness stuck out like a sore thumb. But with reason, he's always been able to back it up.

OOC: Back

Sean was still talking with Micheal, "So Micheal, is it? The name's Sean, you've probably heard of me though, if you've ever watched the National Championships. Geez. Rinslet wants me building a deck for her and... it'll be tough."

Michael: "Yeah. You probably won't believe this, but I had been in a few minor tournaments over the summer." He said with a small smirk "I was going to different states. I played about 3-4, and won them all. But like I said, they're all really small. Nothing big, just some small county or state tournies with about 8-12 people."

OOC: Lol, you see my angry post I put up against BrokenHeart15 in Dragon Guard? XD

It sort of ticked me off when I saw that Serenade was getting picked on by a Major Noob. XD

So I said something about it.

OOC: Coulda been worse, I coulda negged ya. XD

OOC: I wasn't complaining. I just don't like the deck. XD

OOC: Lol' date=' you see my angry post I put up against BrokenHeart15 in Dragon Guard? XD

It sort of ticked me off when I saw that Serenade was getting picked on by a Major Noob. XD

So I said something about it.[hr']

OOC: Coulda been worse, I coulda negged ya. XD

OOC: I wasn't complaining. I just don't like the deck. XD

OOC: I did the same thing! But back to the RP

Michael: "Well, not only MINOR tournaments...."

Archived