Yugioh Ultima Acadamy Part 4!!! ~Ended~ look out for the new beginings in part 5!

Negimalevolent

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OoC: just as well actually, I never wanted Crystal to have such big breasts lol

Crystal let out a half-gasp at his words. "That ... *message censored due to bad language* ... at least AJ can tell the difference between a female and a shemale when he sees them."

--Yea, I know. Well I want him get a bad footing in the school, then maybe do other crap when epically bored.

Chris was walking down the hallway as he looked at his deck. He stopped looking at a duel arena. "Well maybe I can find some interesting crap to do here."

OoC: LOLZ! That is BRILLIANT!

Crystal decided to go outside. She missed the school grounds - they were so peaceful, so - a sudden gush picked up and Crystal saw a Curse of Dragon land. And on the back was a more-than-familiar face.

"Hello Crystal," said Chris as he got off. "Long time no see. Did you undergo a makeover?"

"Haha, really funny," said Crystal. "No, I was out all summer scouting for ... well ... stuff." Chris studied her and understood her meaning. "So what about you?"

"I got a job with Kaiba. I'm officially messenger, so if he's got any messages for the academy he sends me here."

"Well done! I see you've really moved on."

"Yeah. Hard to believe it all started during some smoke huh?" Crystal nodded. "Anyway, I best be off, I need to get to Sheppard. See you later."

"Yeah, see you." Curse of Dragon flew off the ground and towards Chancellor Sheppard's office.

OOC: Lol. If he's an ass, Sean and Chris should get along quite well. xDDDD I read Part II and Sean started out being quite an ass in such a way that AJ wanted to hurt him. XD

IC: Rinslet gasped at Chris' offensive comments, she walks up to her and says, "Oh don't sweat it Crystal. He's just jealous, see?"

Rinslet was rather bored. She figured she would start building her new deck with the cards she had. She couldn't wait until Sean got to help her. Sean had amazing cards. He could help her so easily. A rush of excitement went through her. She'd always wanted to have the help of someone so high up on the social ladder when it came to the dueling world...

OoC: Serenade, I'm outside

Mirage, in part 3 we had evil clones made and my clone - who happened to be called Chris - turned good, which is why now there're two Chrises in here. Don't worry though, my Chris rarely appears, but he does appear at commotions, and usually on the back of his beloved Curse of Dragon, who happens to be his favourite way of getting him from place to place ;)

"I know," said Crystal to Rinslet. "I'll just have to look out for him again."

OOC: Sorry for that dap, folks. Lol. Thanks for posting for me, Serenade. XD

Sean was walking towards the Chancellor's office. He needed to have a chat with him. He never actually figured out if he was being kept BACK because he refused promotion. He bumps into Crystal again on the way. He chuckles a bit, "Geez. We cannot stay away, can we?"

Sean answers, "Well, yes I am an- Well. I guess he's free then... I've lost my will to go talk to him now. I'll find out later. Geez. I have no idea what I'm going to do for Miss Nyo's deck. Power isn't my thing. I prefer quick-shots and temporary power. It's sounds to me like she just wants to charge through. Kind of boring, but I'll figure out something, I suppose."

OOC: OH GOD. PLEASE don't tell me you run Tele Dad. xD

OoC: Mirage, I'll make sure you and that Chris never meet

And I g2g now

Crystal left for her dorm. She missed a warm, comfortable bed - right now it was exactly what she wanted. Spending nearly two months in the same tent wasn't exactly fun. She got in and, overpowered by warmth, fell asleep immediately.

OOC: That'd be nice, considering my character is mentoring your character on a Deck. XD

Sean found a boy under a tree, and walked up to the boy, "I've heard you profess in Exodia-based decks... Interesting enough, but I've never found Exodia particularly useful. I prefer Water Monsters."

OOC: Scrap that, Sean bumps into Micheal.

OOC: Dark Arms Dragon is my worst nightmare. I do fairly well against DAD though. XD

Archived