Star Trek or Star Wars?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Star Trek or Star Wars?

• Star Trek
    • Star Wars

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm the kind of person who likes a show just from one character. But i'll stay away from being biased that way... So sorry Joruus, your soul existence doesn't make me vote for Star Wars.

Both are pretty neat, but I'll go with Star Wars despite the above. Not to say Star Trek is bad mind you, but quite a few of it's seasons weren't the best, while i've enjoyed a decent few of the Star Wars books, the original clone war cartoons, and the movies of course.

Star Trek movie looks like a big reboot in the right direction though, things may change...

I'm sure Star Trek was a good tv show.

Star Wars' date=' not so much. The movies were excellent, and so were the little 5 minute mini episodes on the Clone Wars, but the actual Clone Wars tv show is... meh.

[/quote']

You don't know much about Star Wars do you?

Star Wars is a series of movies, and the tv series is just a silly spinoff.

Star Trek was a TV series that had a few movies made based on it.

Why Star Wars wins: IT's MOTHERF*CKING STAR WARS! Plus it has Yoda AND Darth Vader which alone are more enough to put the epic level over 9000, and then they have the rest of the cast which is also epic. [/topic]

Edit: Little star added to censor a certain word (the truth of my statement broke the filter >_> )

Archived