Yugioh Gx Roleplay

Synchronized

I don't see whats so great about Jessie anyway. Personally, I like Axel, Zane, Aster, Jim, and Bastion. Especially since Bastion has over 8 decks to duel with. So I think I'll be Bastion Misawa. And I bet you anything, that Axel, Zane, Aster, Jim, and Bastion would kick the crud out of Jessie anyday, not because of there deck, but because of the way there character is built.

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright, you can be Syrus.

Just so everyone knows, if a character is already selected, you cannot choose that character. If you choose a main character, those are Jaden, Jessie, Aster, Chazz, Sartorius, Adrian, and Zane, you have to keep up with the Rp.

Good thing I chose Bastion Misawa. He mostly stays in his room writing up formulas on the wall. lol And this is good because I'm not here most of the time, because of work and all, so with a character like him, it should be easy to keep up, unless someone came knocking on his bedroom door, then that would suck. :(

Once all the main characters are chosen, we can start. However, we will all start at duel academy. You will have to report to class, and do duel exams and stuff. You can even win points and reputation points. But anyway, I have decided that Yamicookie will be Jessie Andersen since he posted first. Gak, please change your character.

Archived