Yugioh Gx Roleplay

Synchronized

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vellian Crowler, the Vice-Chancellor of Duel Academy Stood on the stage, looking at all the duelists who were seated in the Academy Arena. It was the Fourth Year at the Academy for these

untitled.jpg

Chancellor Sheppard was not at the Academy Today, so Crowler was in charge.

"Welcome Students, to your Fourth Year at Duel Academy. This year is your chance to make it to the pros, so make sure you do your best! Chancellor Sheppard is not here today, so I will be the one to officially welcome you to your fourth year at Duel Academy!"

OCC: If your character is Jessie Andersen, Adrian Gecko, Aster Phoenix, Zane Truesdale, or Axel Brodie, you do not start at the academy. You can go to the academy though!

this is going to be interesting mwhahahahaha Slifer Red here I come haha! Dr Crowler. I am very interested in your plans but I would like to duel you and crush you so I CAN BE IN SLIFER RED! Plus its Almost Halloween so I hope you make decorations for the holiday hmhmhmhm. *sets his duel disk which it looks like slifer the sky dragon*.

Aster was getting ready for a very important interview with the media, when suddenly, Rebbeca, his assistant, barged in the door.....

"Aster, sir! You are scheduled to go in 3 minutes!"

"Thank you Rebbeca, I know....."

"Also, Proffessor Crowler from Duel Academia called today, and was wondering if you would drop by for a visit.....because its the start of a new school year"

"And what business does this have to do with? I will not waste my time on that rechid place unless it is on business!"

"But, sir!"

"What, Rebbeca?"

"It is important....you see, Prof. Crowler told me to let you call her as it was of the upmost importance...."

"Rebbeca, tell Prof. Crowler that if she wants to meet, we will have to do it some other place than Duel Academia!"

"Yes, sir!"

"Now, I have a interview to attend so good day Rebbeca!"

A boat was traveling across the sea, with Jesse, Jim, Axel, and Adrian, all going back to their academies.

Adrian, who already found the card he was orginally looking for, now plans to find something else. He wanted to be king, and yet, he never got.

Now, now was his chance to finally fulfill that dream.

OCC: Pegasus, Aster is not in the same place as you, therefore, you cannot hand Aster a card. Don't make it so Sartorius starts at Duel Academy. Make it so he starts somewhere else.

*Builds a duel monsters platform with level's 1-10 next he builds new duel disks and then he builds a whole new Duel Academy Colosseum* OK there happy? I copied the same building but in colloseum so others can join here evil or no evil. So like adrian and everyone else you said you cannot join now they can join in my colloseum just like duel academies! Is that ok with you?

*Meanwhile Sartorius tests the new duel arena*

Sartorius: Activating duel arena sequence. Going to Level I!

Axle was looking through his deck looking for holes in his stratigie, after he finish he sat there and watch the waves go by

ooc: i might not be able to post for a while, i got blue dragon today and a vision camera

Bastion stayed in his room, always working on his formula's and such. He was so focused on the formulas, he ignored everything else. He was recently working on a formula for a new deck, one that involved warriors. Ever since his encounter with Tanya, he's been obsessed with creating a warrior deck that was just as good as Tanya's, so he continues to work and work until he can find the right strategy.

Darkness.

Marcel had heard that word before. He had been told there was darkness inside of him, because he was lonely. All his life he didn't have a lot of friends, and he was known as an outcast. After he returned to normal, Marcel and his father, Jean-Louis Bonaparte, decided to leave Duel Academy. Marcel wasn't really bothered by the fact that they were leaving, because he really didn't have friends there, except for a few people. His father explained to him what happened during his stay at Duel Academy. Yes, Marcel knew about Yubel using him to become strong again. All Marcel really wanted was some friends. His deck was strong enough. He was told about The Sacred Beast cards that he used also. Although they told him, Marcel already knew what happened. When he was combined with Yubel, he sort of made the desicions too.

He looked at his deck. Marcel knew there was darkness in his heart. He knew he could fight the darkness. But the real question was, did he want to? Marcel felt stronger with that darkness. He felt that Yubel chose him because of the darkness. If Yubel thought he was strong enough, why couldn't he make himself strong again. All he had to do was embrace the inner darkness. That was a choice he would have to make. First, he had to obtain the Sacred Beast Cards. This was Marcel's first goal. That is why he decided to stay at the Academy. Although he and his father decided to leave, as they were going to leave, Marcel told his dad he didn't want to leave. So, Bonaparte let him stay.

I've been waiting for this Ill go first I activate the magic card Cost Down I discard 1 card from my hand then all sacrifices come to 2 stars therefore no sacrifices are available in order to summon Summoned Skull in attack mode

ATK/2500

DEF/1200

Next I activate the magic card Double Summon this allows me to normal summon another monster so I also summon Black and White Tricky(which is on my card info) in attack mode

ATK/1500

DEF/500

His effect now activates I draw 1 card from my deck then I show it to you when its a monster i draw another card when its a Magic Card I gain 1000 life points when its a Trap Card you lose 300 life points.

ooh its Tricky also when its a Tricky I special Summon him and draw 1 more card. Then I place 2 cards face-down and complete my turn.

2000164669463350718_fs.jpg

OCC: Pegasus, you aren't dueling. Thelastgod is dueling Alordzynix. Please don't make moves for a duel you aren't in. Also, Sartorius became un-evil after Season 2, he shouldn't be evil now.

Umm oops my bad actually it was a joke. So Im not evil anyhow i've been watching it so actually I am at the colosseum dueling a duel tech 2000.

DT2: It's my move drawing card.

Activate Lightning Vortex Magic Card.

Say goodbye to your monsters.

Sartorius: Not so fast I activate Magic Jammer I discard 1 card from my hand then your magic card's useless.

DT2: I set a monster face-down in defense mode and 2 cards fd and my turn is complete.

Marcel didn't know where he could find the Sacred Beast Cards. He wasn't sure if he could talk to Vellian Crowler about it. Maybe if he said he had to write a report about it. That guy wasn't smart anyway. Marcel hadn't decided if he wanted to embrace the darkness, or fight it. It wasn't an easy choice for him to make. He thought getting the Sacred Beast Cards could help. As Marcel walked into Crowler's office, he noticed Crowler was talking on the phone. He put the phone away once he noticed Marcel.

"Marcel! I thought you were leaving the Academy."

"No, I decided to stay. I want to improve my dueling skills."

"That's good to hear. Anyway, what can I do for you?"

"I had to do a homework assignment on the Sacred Beast Cards. I was wondering if you knew anything about their location and background, so I could have more information for the report."

"Alright. I will tell you what I know. The Sacred Beast Cards were underneath Duel Academy. When the Shadow Riders came, seven duelists got Spirit Keys, and had to duel to protect the keys, because of a duelist who wanted the Sacred Beasts to gain power. Now, I think the cards are in Chancellor Sheppard's Office. The Sacred Beasts bring much energy to whoever they are used by. That is why they are locked away."

"Thank you for your assistance. I am going to get to work."

Marcel wasn't suprised. His plan had worked. He now knew where to find the Sacred Beast Cards.

My move stand back I play Polymerization fusing Suijin and Enchanting Mermaid to form Suijin Mermaid

attachment.php?aid=9336

Next discard my whole entire hand except this one GO DARK TRICKY!

attachment.php?aid=8751

Now my Black and White Tricky ATTACK!

*Attacks a Goblin Attack Force*

Now Dark Tricky Attack his life points directly

DT2: 1000

NOW MY MERMAID FINISH HIM OFF!

DT2: GAME OVER (0)

Archived