Generic Draw Engines

Say you want to build a deck around a specific OTK, but other than the 4 OTK cards, no other cards in the deck are important. What would you rate as the best generic draw engine?

D-Hero with Trade-In and Allure?

Royal Magical Library?

Chain draw? (Reckless, Jar, Legacy, Accumulated Fortune)

Thunder Dragon/Broww/Dark World Dealings/Hand Destruction?

Some other shizzle?

Post your ideas.

3 Toon Table of Contest + Blue-Eyes Toon Dragon + 1 Trade-In

That one could actually play 3 Blue-Eyes Toon and 3 Trade-In and be run in Magical Library/Endymion builds =3

3 Blue-Eyes Toon Dragon will more likely be useless in your hand, since they can't be used with D-Draw and Allure. Only run 1 Blue-Eyes Toon Dragon for the Toon Draw engine.

Guest PikaPerson01

Morphing jar + pot of Avarice = 7 cards plus another uses of morphing jar due to being returned to the deck.

Because shuffling cards back in is EXACTLY what you want to do in your 4 card OTK.

Broww + Dark World Dealings is the must-have Draw Engine in addition to any other, because that is the most flexible one. 3 cards opposing to 3, like it should be, but if you only draw Dealings, you can still use it. And if you do, you can still be lucky and top Broww to discard it immediately.

Broww + Dark World Dealings is the must-have Draw Engine in addition to any other' date=' because that is the most flexible one. 3 cards opposing to 3, like it should be, but if you only draw Dealings, you can still use it. And if you do, you can [i']still[/i] be lucky and top Broww to discard it immediately.

And if you only draw Broww... well, he works with Allure as well, so if you're running that, that's fine too.

-Allure of Darkness

-Destiny Draw

-Trade-In

-Royal Magical Library

-Toon Table of Contents

-Upstart Goblin

-Gold Sarcophagus (maybe)

-Different Dimention Capsule (less likely but also maybe)

-Hand Destruction

-Card Destruction

-Dark World Dealings

-Reckless Greed

-Legacy of Yata-Garasu

-Jar of Greed

-Terraforming (if you run some field card(s) )

-Card of Safe Return

-Manticore of Darkness (with above card, even though its limited)

-Ojamas (?)

-Pot of Avarice (if you have some Synchros that won't go to your main Deck)

-Accumulated Fortune

-That trap, I don't remember its name but it said that when your opponent draws because of card effects, you draw 2 cards.

Anything else I don't think I would recommend it ^-^"

"-Gold Sarcophagus (maybe)

-Different Dimention Capsule (less likely but also maybe)

-Terraforming (if you run some field card(s) )"

Searching is not the same as drawing.

Thinning your Deck always helps. In the case of Terraforming you end up with the same number of cards you began so I just thought maybe..

but yeah, those are the 3 less likely to do something... although if you run lots of drawing Spells and also run Magical Library, maybe run it with Citadel to use its counters to draw too..(ok I actually have never tested that strategy)..

Archived