Transformers Revenge of the Fallen

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now you have to be a virgin to say megan fox is hot? That not an opinion' date=' its a fact.

[/quote']

No. It's just annoying to see idiots slobbering all over themselves because of her. Anyways, IMO, she's not that appealing. =/

Supreme - xD Fair enough. I guess there's a problem with me?

Well you see him momentarily in the final battle in the desert (I think) and also' date=' i dont know if you remember, but when the bit when the soldiers began aiming their weapons at the autobots after Optimus died and you see Jolt there.

Also, Ratchet is the medical guy of the autobots but in both films, you dont actually see him doing anything medical related.

[/quote']

You see him working on Bumblebee's voice with a laser in the first movie.

When did that happen? Sorry I don't think I was paying attention to that part in the film

Supreme - xD Fair enough. I guess there's a problem with me?

In the best case scenario' date=' you don't have much place on a forum about a children's trading card game.

[/quote']

So because I'm not a virgin I can't discuss a trading card game on an online forum? That makes a hell of a lot of sense.

I watched it again and it was painful, with all the plot flaws. they said that the cube was only a vessel and the energy couldnt be destroyed only passed on, and sam was really smart and knew the formula for energon in his astronamy class. then the start talking about a map, and all sam knew was a vauge riddle he couldnt understand. And in the end, it was that thing that i wont spoil. also, the fallen said that the time for hiding was over, and a bunch of villiens fell from the sky, only to be forgoten in the end.

Archived