Transformers Revenge of the Fallen

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah well in the US the regard for rules is even less

It was the same thing for the first Transformers film

I know. Seriously, the whole movie I'm sitting there next to a mom who has to cover up her child's ears because of all the language, plus she gasped at every word she heard. Dark Knight had one mom's child crying out of fright. These aren't freaking children's movies. I laugh at the stupidity of some parents.

Anyways, the movie was good, but I liked the first more. Prime was a total BOSS in this movie, though. He kicked Megatron's ass a lot. Even though Megatron killed him in the 3 vs. 1 fight, Optimus was still kickin' ass. I loved it. =3

I think Fallen won't return but Megatron will return upgraded. What about that giant Decepticon in space? Who was that?

Ps: I had a feeling energon would be involved in this. A lot of my friends said minicons would be introduced.

are you talking about the one that clung onto to the satellite? I'm unsure on that one.

Yessir. Also, why can't the autobots get anybody epic like that giant construction decepticon? Was his name devastator? No, that was the tank right?

I think Fallen won't return but Megatron will return upgraded. What about that giant Decepticon in space? Who was that?

Ps: I had a feeling energon would be involved in this. A lot of my friends said minicons would be introduced.

It was Soundwave, he even mentioned his name during the movie.

are you talking about the one that clung onto to the satellite? I'm unsure on that one.

Yessir. Also' date=' why can't the autobots get anybody epic like that giant construction decepticon? Was his name devastator? No, that was the tank right?

[/quote']

Maybe we'll get to see that in the 3rd Transformers film

Yessir. Also' date=' why can't the autobots get anybody epic like that giant construction decepticon? Was his name devastator? No, that was the tank right?

[/quote']

Devistator is the 5-in-1 giant decepticon. The tank is Megatron.

It was Soundwave' date=' he even mentioned his name during the movie.

[/quote']

Oh, I thought that Soundwave was that RC truck mini decepticon because that space decepticon told that mini decepticon "Soundwave, follow the girl and get that shard" to follow Megan fox and get the shard.

Funniest part of the movie, when the mini decepticon was humping Megan fox's leg

Archived