Transformers Revenge of the Fallen

Well he needs energon to raise his army so I think energon will play an even larger role in the 3rd movie.

I was actually thinking a threat from within as one. You heard how aggrivated the chairman was early in the film on the autobot's refusal to share their weaponry tech with the human race

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well he needs energon to raise his army so I think energon will play an even larger role in the 3rd movie.

I was actually thinking a threat from within as one. You heard how aggrivated the chairman was early in the film on the autobot's refusal to share their weaponry tech with the human race

So what?

Chairman and whoever he has vs Autobot vs Decepticons? I really hate that idea

Ravage was actually Killed by Bumblebee..

The survivors counts

Megatron

Starscream

Soundwave

Bunch of Unkown members...

Also I'm unsure about Jetfire's Death since he pulled his spark away to give his parts to Optimus which gives him a chance to be put into a new body Right?

Well isn't Jetfire part of Optimus now? So is it possible to take Jetfire's spark and put it into another transformer? Maybe Optimus can combine with Jetfire at will now.

So what?

Chairman and whoever he has vs Autobot vs Decepticons? I really hate that idea

Yeah same here, but hollywood might think it's sound (they better not though, I'd lose interest quickly if that's how the 3rd will revolve around)

Well you see him momentarily in the final battle in the desert (I think) and also, i dont know if you remember, but when the bit when the soldiers began aiming their weapons at the autobots after Optimus died and you see Jolt there.

Also, Ratchet is the medical guy of the autobots but in both films, you dont actually see him doing anything medical related.

Well you see him momentarily in the final battle in the desert (I think) and also' date=' i dont know if you remember, but when the bit when the soldiers began aiming their weapons at the autobots after Optimus died and you see Jolt there.

Also, Ratchet is the medical guy of the autobots but in both films, you dont actually see him doing anything medical related.

[/quote']

I do he jump up from nowhere...it was like in the first moment he wasn't there then Whops where this blue robot came from?

XD

Well you see him momentarily in the final battle in the desert (I think) and also' date=' i dont know if you remember, but when the bit when the soldiers began aiming their weapons at the autobots after Optimus died and you see Jolt there.

[/quote']

Actually he does. He gives Desepticons a metical condition.

AND MEGAN FOXX IS AMAZING

the megan fox was awsome. i would have paid the 7 dollars just for her scenes running across the desert

LOL.....virgins.

[/quote']

Actually he does. He gives Desepticons a metical condition.

Wut?

Yes' date=' a third, according to some websites, a third might be made.

Megatron who also retreated would be one of those as well.

[/quote']

it's already been confirmed there'll be a 3rd. Except Bay wants to take a break, so now we have to wait 3 years instead of 2 this time

I thought he wanted a break, but in a phone call, he made a mistake and now it's being released in 2011? Unless he corrected it?

Yes' date=' a third, according to some websites, a third might be made.

Megatron who also retreated would be one of those as well.

[/quote']

it's already been confirmed there'll be a 3rd. Except Bay wants to take a break, so now we have to wait 3 years instead of 2 this time

I thought he wanted a break, but in a phone call, he made a mistake and now it's being released in 2011? Unless he corrected it?

Well I checked wiki. It still said 2012 last time. Either way, I'll let it go on the waiting time (unless we have to wait until 2015ish or something)

[/quote']

You see him working on Bumblebee's voice with a laser in the first movie.

Archived