Transformers Revenge of the Fallen

Saw the move yesterday.

It was OK, but there were a number of problems I had with the movie.

1) They never explain who half the Autobots and/or Decepticons were.

2) For the most part, the movie was very predictable. It wasn't hard to guess what was gonna happen next, 'cept for maybe one or two parts.

3) WAAAY too much humor in this movie. Wouldn't be a problem if this wasn't TRANSFORMERS.

4) The final fight was rather anti-climactic.

But hey, the fight scenes were pretty, and Optimus Prime looked awesome.

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just saw it. I loved it, but I thought Soundwave would come down from the satellite to kick some @$$. But he didn't. Oh well. At least he'll be in the third episode.

Epic quotes:

Skids or Mudflap: because he's a p***y!

Sam's mom: If the government's paying for it, then I want a pool, and I'm gonna skinny dip and you can't say $h!t about it.

Sam's mom: My son lives in that dorm!

Pretty much everything wheelie said.

Plus, the ice cream truck Skids and Mudflap originally transformed into had a sign that said "suck my popsicle", which was funny.

And, when the Sector 7 guy was looking at Devastator from the bottom and the wrecking balls were dangling...

Yeah the battle with the fallen was a little short...also some of the good guys had no much significans...but well... The other epic battle in the forest was aldo the second best of the movie....about the movie as a whole...I LOVE it and feel bad for the critics...>.<

Oh and I hated the guy that they added he took much of Shia's screentime....

He was for the most part useless in the film, even for the comic relief he failed miserably

I hate that it's getting negative reception.

I can see why it's getting negative reception.

Some parts were VERY stupid, it was a fair bit chessy, and over all it was predictable. Also, as TAG said, way to much humor. This is an ACTION movie, YOU DON"T NEED FUUNY!

Still the action scenes were great (end fight was way to short though), and I did enjoy the movie, but I didn't find it to be an where near as great as people here are making it out to be.

Some parts were VERY stupid' date=' it was a fair bit chessy, and over all it was predictable. Also, as TAG said, way to much humor. This is an ACTION movie, YOU DON"T NEED FUUNY!

Still the action scenes were great (end fight was way to short though), and I did enjoy the movie, but I didn't find it to be an where near as great as people here are making it out to be.

[/quote']

1. It's Transformers, of course it's predictable. Autobots always win, and Megatron runs off to hide until the next episode.

2. It may be an action movie, but there's something called comic relief. If you watched a movie that was constant explosions, you'd get bored of it before it was over and be wondering why you paid to see this piece of sh*t. You need something in there to make people laugh and keep them interested, and most poeple tend to laugh at vulgar and cheesy things.

3. I agree with you on the action though. The fight scenes were amazing, but I had the same problem I had with the first. The hand-on-hand combat makes the figures blend together. And with the constant motion and lighting changes, it can be hard to see who just kicked who's butt. I also thought Devastator died to easily. It made me sad that there was a random ship equipped with a freaking rail gun sailing in the Red Sea, ready to blow anything's head off.

Some parts were VERY stupid' date=' it was a fair bit chessy, and over all it was predictable. Also, as TAG said, way to much humor. This is an ACTION movie, YOU DON"T NEED FUUNY!

[/quote']

the first 1/3 of the film had too much humor, I had expected more action, but the action at the end compensated

[/quote']

1. It's Transformers, of course it's predictable. Autobots always win, and Megatron runs off to hide until the next episode.

So is Batman, but Dark Knight kept me on the edge of my seat from start till finish. Here, I just didn't feel that.

2. It may be an action movie, but there's something called comic relief. If you watched a movie that was constant explosions, you'd get bored of it before it was over and be wondering why you paid to see this piece of sh*t. You need something in there to make people laugh and keep them interested, and most poeple tend to laugh at vulgar and cheesy things.

I can under stand that, but their was just WAY to much.

[/quote']

the first 1/3 of the film had too much humor, I had expected more action, but the action at the end compensated

The problem though is that the humor didn't die down till right around the climax. Up till that it just kept coming up.

Also now that I think about it almost all the action in the move came at the climax. Before that we only had a few fights.

[/quote']

So is Batman, but Dark Knight kept me on the edge of my seat from start till finish. Here, I just didn't feel that.

[/quote']

The problem though is that the humor didn't die down till right around the climax. Up till that it just kept coming up.

Also now that I think about it almost all the action in the move came at the climax. Before that he only had a few fights.

He? What he? Be specific.

And you're wrong, there was action at the very beginning, and throughout the movie.

[/quote']

[/quote']

Also now that I think about it almost all the action in the move came at the climax. Before that he only had a few fights.

He? What he? Be specific.

And you're wrong, there was action at the very beginning, and throughout the movie.

Type o, ment we.

I know their was action at the start and at parts in the movie. I said ALMOST for a reason. Before the climax I only remember two fights, the one at the start, and the chase. Side from that their wasn't any major action scenes till the end. Granted the final one last for about 20% of the film's run time.

For some reason even that way I feel that more the movie was a little short but that may be just me...

And the bad critics is because' date=' "The profesional reviwers" expected to see something like "Angels and Demons" or those Only Plot and complicated movies...

[/quote']

How is 150 min short? Really.

"Angels and Demons" doesn't have much better reviews. I don't think the movie is as bad as the reviews are making it out to be, I did enjoy it, but as I've said I do see the movie's faults.

Also on a side note I HATED Mudflap and Skids. I wanted nothing more then to see them die. When the one gotten eaten I was so happy, then he came back.

For some reason even that way I feel that more the movie was a little short but that may be just me...

And the bad critics is because' date=' "The profesional reviwers" expected to see something like "Angels and Demons" or those Only Plot and complicated movies...

[/quote']

the only way I can see it being short is maybe they didn't give enough time for character development

[/quote']

the only way I can see it being short is maybe they didn't give enough time for character development

Like Arcee wasnt in there much, only spoke 1-3 lines and Jolt wasnt hardly in it as well.

[/quote']

That's exactly What I meant...Also in the note of funny moments...

Sam Screaming Like a girl Was Just Hilarious....XD

I agree with the problems about not explaining half of the robots and a lot of the fights being anticlimactic. As for Mudflap and Skidz, I found the green one far more annoying, which makes sense when you realize he's voiced by Tom Kenny. I actually felt a little sad when the red twin got eaten.

I agree with the problems about not explaining half of the robots and a lot of the fights being anticlimactic. As for Mudflap and Skidz' date=' I found the green one far more annoying, which makes sense when you realize he's voiced by Tom Kenny. I actually felt a little sad when the red twin got eaten.

[/quote']

yeah but he got out by ripping out almost half sand eaters face so he didn't die

Archived