DSi

Cowboy Dan

I just got it a week ago, and it is great! It has two built in cameras, like you probably know, a soind editing system w/ built in mic, internet access to any wireless Wi-Fi, and 1000 points to buy games from the Nintendo DSi shop! If anyone else has got it, tell me what you think of it.

Well, it doesn't really have any features I'm interested in. Other than the gaming part, of course. I'd complain about the lack of a GBA slot, but seeing as how the other DS's can't play GB or GBC games, it's not much different now.

To all the people complaining about no GBA slot: It's called a GBA. Not only does it let you play GBA games' date=' but-*gasp* it lets you play GB and GBC games too! And the regular DS or DS Lite can't do that!

[/quote']

I have an SP, but the L and R buttons don't work that well, and I find it ridiculous to go out and buy another one.

To all the people complaining about no GBA slot: It's called a GBA. Not only does it let you play GBA games' date=' but-*gasp* it lets you play GB and GBC games too! And the regular DS or DS Lite can't do that!

[/quote']

I have an SP, but the L and R buttons don't work that well, and I find it ridiculous to go out and buy another one.

Well, this is for the person who has a working GBA. Besides, GB and GBC games don't use an L or R button. :D

Archived