Digimon: Hopeless Paradise (Discontinued)

Phantom Roxas

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The somewhat funny thing about that is that you said they are both alone and they must relie on others. It is a paradox.

The thing in the digital world is you have a goal and you have people who want to stop you. The fire of your soul burns brightest when feeding of the wood of conflict. Can you hold your ideals in this strange Brave New World, will you become disillusioned by evil? Can you keep a firm grip on your sword when your foe can swat you like an insect. Will you try to run, will you surrender? Will you sell out our friends in order to stay alive. Can you learn to trust others when your sword rusts. Can ou lead the troops, can you follow them. Can you resist the alcohal of arrogance that is brought about by the wine of victory.

Will you give all you can give so that your banner may advance?

Some will die and some will live, will you stand up and take the chance? The blood of the matyr will water this virtual land!

Do you hear the people sing singing the song of angry men? It is the music of the people who will not be slaves again. When the beating of your heart echos the beating of your 'mon. There is an evoultion about to start when the battle comes!

Sorry I sometimes burst into song. Anyway I actually suggested a character with this philosphy for Roxas's yugioh fic. The Sky Scorgues are the gods of the Living World, The ghost world, and the veil inbetween. Enrise (the living god) job was to create conflict to reveal the monsters nature, with this Invincil of the veil can judge them correctly when she deems it time for thier death (Invincil is the leader), then Norleras could send them to thier correct domain in the land of death. Thi manages to make Enrise an antagonist without making him evil.

Wow, you have now idea how far of you were,

First I said how I think the reason people develop more in the diital world is because of conflict and not that you have to depend on others because your alone like Legend said.

Then I used questions kindof like examples.

Than I sang a Les Miserable song.

Then I mentioned I suggested a character who used that kind of philosophy.

But you wouldn't know since you didn't read it.

Just don't go around accusing me.

(Hopefully if you post enough than Roxas would make a new chapter).

Eh, school starts next Wednesday, so updates will be even much slower.

ya know (dident even read nex's coment seems like a long driven rant on whats good and not)

the way you portrayed my char with the pizza and the tee-shirt and shorts is totaly me its wierd.

Whoa, that's weird. I don't know why, but I felt like making your character the "odd" girl of the group, and I just went with what came to mind after seeing the picture you posted.

Okay, look, just because the characters tend to develop in the Digital World doesn't mean they don't have to develop prior to that. Bear in mind that in the first season, everyone somewhat knew eachother and went to the digital World right away, so there wasn't a choice there.

The fact is that these characters are still in the Real World, and the events are too rushed. Not enough information on how the characters are responding to what's happening - my biggest thing was the Brother story; she revealed that way too soon. You'd think they'd go eat, or hang out, or talk for a bit before she dropped that bombshell - both becasue even a weirdo can't hope for the best reaction in that situation, and because she can't be expected to just trust this guy randomly.

And then to add to that, he agreed to quickly. In my opinion, those were the moments most sorely lacking in development.

Note: Rox, this post is not directed at you. I'm sure you can figure out what needs improving.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, the plot may not move forward that much, so don't get too excited about it. Although I've loosely established the personalities of several characters, I think the only character that stands out is Kekio for being so weird, and even then I screwed up by making her rush the plot. As much as I'd like to introduce another character or two, that would likely interfere with character development. Next chapter should be boring as hell, but the characters should be in the Digital World at the latest, unless I state otherwise.

That was originally because I did get in Dracula. I got in, but I'm probably going to drop out so that I don't flake out on my schoolwork. Once I've officially dropped out, I will see about the new chapter. So yeah, the new chapter may come out this month or the next, but I will try to work on it when I have the time.

Yeah' date=' I know all these notices are being annoying, but provided that I don't play too much RuneScape and/or get grounded, the next chapter will be up this weekend.

[/quote']

Well, I hope you don't get caught up in anything else.

I have been waiting for you to continue =o

Archived