• This is pretty good!
    • It's good.
    • It's bad.
    • I don't really like this.
    • This fan-fic SUCKS!!!!

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, since we might not hear from FrogNinga soon, how about I write the Duel for you? Sure I might not know what Raven's strategies are, but I do know Harrison's and Brittany's. Besides, you know me. Just like my duels, I'll come up with cards on the spot and I'll be sure to make this Duel as interesting as possible. (in thought: I hope.)

Okay, since we might not hear from FrogNinga soon, how about I write the Duel for you? Sure I might not know what Raven's strategies are, but I do know Harrison's and Brittany's. Besides, you know me. Just like my duels, I'll come up with cards on the spot and I'll be sure to make this Duel as interesting as possible. (in thought: I hope.)

Of course we know Harrison's and Brittany's, but we don't know Raven's: his cards go by a completely new strategy based on Halloween cards. I know he stores different counters into a box (in fact, it just kinda seems like a rip-off of my Easter Egg cards, just removing specific monsters instead) and does... well, I don't know. Well, since Froggy doesn't seem to be around for now, I suppose I can post a 'non-canon' chapter.

I think for the non-canon chapter I'll make a completely different strategy for the Halloween cards, probably something that doesn't seem like a copy of Easter Eggs.

Actually, if you would like to come up with a strategy for the Halloween cards, go ahead. After all, this will just be a non-canon chapter, so it won't really matter if it fits exactly or not. Perhaps you could turn on your Private Messaging option and we can work together like that. If you don't do that or can't, though, just post back saying that and I'll write the duel myself.

And yes I did see your new chapter. I didn't comment on it? Strange, I thought I did. Well, if I didn't, I'll be sure to, since I know exactly what I'll say.

Okay how about this strategy:

[spoiler=1st 2 turns](K & R: 16000 LP/ H & B: 16000 LP)

Harrison goes first.

"I draw." Harrison drew a card. "I activate the Continuous Spell "Stumbling". Now when we summon a monster, it's automatically switched to Defense Position." The ground beneath them started to crumble. "Now I summon Dupe Frog (ATK 100)." A light-blue frog with question marks all over its body, wearing a scholars hat appeared. The frogs feet went through the ground. (DEF 2000). I play 2 cards face-down and end my turn." Two cards appeared face-down.

Kim goes second.

"My turn." said Kim. "I draw." Kim drew a card. "I activate the Easter Egg 3, Easter Egg 5, and Easter Egg 8 Continuous Spells." 3 green and blue eggs with a pink 3, 5, and 8 appeared. "Easter Egg 3's effect lets me draw 1 card." Kim drew a card. The egg with a pink 3 turned gray. "Easter Egg 5's effect lets me pay 1500 Life Points to draw 2 cards." A black aura shrouded Kim and she lost Life Points. (Kim 14500) Kim drew 2 cards. "Finally, Easter Egg 8 lets me destroy 1 Spell or Trap Card you control, so I destroy your Stumbling Continuous Spell." The ground returned to normal. "Now I play the spell Miraculous Egg Emergence. When this card is activated, I can send all other cards in my Spell & Trap Card Zone, besides this card, to the Graveyard, then I can activate as many Easter Egg Continuous Spells from my Deck, so I activate Easter Eggs 1, 2, 4, 6, and 10." The 3 eggs were replaced with eggs of a similar design, but with a pink 1, 2, 4, 6, and 10 on them. "Easter Egg 1 lets me regain 500 Life Points." A white aura shrouded Kim and she regained Life Points. (Kim 15000) "Easter Egg 2 inflicts 500 points of damage." A black aura shrouded Harrison and lost Life Points. (Harrison 15500) "Easter Egg 4 lets you discard 1 card from your hand." Harrison discarded a card from his hand. "Easter Egg 6 lets me discard 2 cards and regain 1500 Life Points." Kim discarded 2 cards and a white aura shrouded her and she gained Life Points. (Kim 16500) "Easter Egg 10 lets me Special Summon 1 Level 3 or higher monster from my hand and you get to Special Summon 1 Level 2 or lower from your Deck. I Special Summon Dragon of Many Eggs." A medium-sized green dragon with blue stripes, blue wings, and big pink claws appeared (ATK 2100).

"I Special Summon Ronintoadin." A light-blue frog with samurai make-up all over its body, a leaf on its head, and carries a grass sword on its left side appeared. (DEF 2000)

"Now I Special Summon Easter Soldier." A woman in green and blue armor with no sleeves or helmet, carrying a wooden spear with a metal egg-shaped tip appeared. (ATK 2100) "She can only be Special Summoned if I have 5 Easter Egg Continuous Spells in my Graveyard."

"But I saw you send 3 to the Graveyard." said Harrison.

"Remember my Easter Egg 6's effect?" asked Kim. "I used it to discard the two Easter Egg Continuous Spells that were in my hand. Now then, Dragon of Many Eggs, destroy his Dupe Frog." The green dragon charged at the frog with question marks on its body and slashed it with its claws, destroying it.

"You activated my trap. Broken Blocker. When this card is activated, if a Defense Position monster I control was destroyed, I can Special Summon 2 monsters with the same name as the destroyed monster from my Deck in face-up Defense Position, so I Special Summon 2 more Dupe Frogs." 2 identical light-blue frogs appeared. (DEF 2000) Not only that, but I activate Dupe Frog's effect, when it's sent from the field to the Graveyard, I can add 1 Frog monster from my Deck to my hand, so I add Des Frog to my hand.

"In that case, Easter Soldier destroy his Ronintoadin." The woman soldier charged at the samurai frog. As she was about to pierce it, the spear broke. "What the..."

"You triggered my second trap. Froggy Forcefield. When this card is activated, if a Frog monster of mine is selected to be attacked, I can destroy all Attack Position monsters on your field."

"What?"

A circular forcefield with charged electricity surrounded the samurai frog and the electricity discharged, striking both of Kim's monster through the chest.

"I activate Easter Soldier's effect." said Kim. "When she's destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, I can remove her from play along with up to 5 Easter Egg Continuous Spells and they're treated as being removed from play by Easter Egg Scavenger Hunt, then I can draw cards equal to the number of Easter Egg Continuous Spells removed, rounded down and I can add Easter Knight from my Deck to my hand, so I remove all 5, draw 2 cards, and add Easter Knight to my hand." Kim drew 2 cards and added 1 to her hand.

"She did all of that in one turn? I need to watch my back. She's strong." thought Harrison.

"I play 1 card face-down and end my turn." said Kim. One card appeared face-down. "During the End Phase I used Miraculous Egg Emergence, the Easter Egg Continuous Spells I used from my Deck are removed from play and they're treated as being removed from play by Easter Egg Scavenger Hunt.

If you're wondering about the new card, look at this:

[spoiler=Easter Soldier]You can Special Summon this card if you have 5 Easter Egg Continuous Spells in your Graveyard. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, remove this card from play along with up to 5 Easter Egg Continuous Spells in your Graveyard. Any Easter Egg Continuous Spell removed are treated as being removed by "Easter Egg Scavenger Hunt". Add 1 "Easter Knight" to your hand after the end of your Battle Phase.

ATK/2100 DEF/1200

So how does this look for you?

Okay how about this strategy:

[spoiler=1st 2 turns](K & R: 16000 LP/ H & B: 16000 LP)

Harrison goes first.

"I draw." Harrison drew a card. "I activate the Continuous Spell "Stumbling". Now when we summon a monster, it's automatically switched to Defense Position." The ground beneath them started to crumble. "Now I summon Dupe Frog (ATK 100)." A light-blue frog with question marks all over its body, wearing a scholars hat appeared. The frogs feet went through the ground. (DEF 2000). I play 2 cards face-down and end my turn." Two cards appeared face-down.

Kim goes second.

"My turn." said Kim. "I draw." Kim drew a card. "I activate the Easter Egg 3, Easter Egg 5, and Easter Egg 8 Continuous Spells." 3 green and blue eggs with a pink 3, 5, and 8 appeared. "Easter Egg 3's effect lets me draw 1 card." Kim drew a card. The egg with a pink 3 turned gray. "Easter Egg 5's effect lets me pay 1500 Life Points to draw 2 cards." A black aura shrouded Kim and she lost Life Points. (Kim 14500) Kim drew 2 cards. "Finally, Easter Egg 8 lets me destroy 1 Spell or Trap Card you control, so I destroy your Stumbling Continuous Spell." The ground returned to normal. "Now I play the spell Miraculous Egg Emergence. When this card is activated, I can send all other cards in my Spell & Trap Card Zone, besides this card, to the Graveyard, then I can activate as many Easter Egg Continuous Spells from my Deck, so I activate Easter Eggs 1, 2, 4, 6, and 10." The 3 eggs were replaced with eggs of a similar design, but with a pink 1, 2, 4, 6, and 10 on them. "Easter Egg 1 lets me regain 500 Life Points." A white aura shrouded Kim and she regained Life Points. (Kim 15000) "Easter Egg 2 inflicts 500 points of damage." A black aura shrouded Harrison and lost Life Points. (Harrison 15500) "Easter Egg 4 lets you discard 1 card from your hand." Harrison discarded a card from his hand. "Easter Egg 6 lets me discard 2 cards and regain 1500 Life Points." Kim discarded 2 cards and a white aura shrouded her and she gained Life Points. (Kim 16500) "Easter Egg 10 lets me Special Summon 1 Level 3 or higher monster from my hand and you get to Special Summon 1 Level 2 or lower from your Deck. I Special Summon Dragon of Many Eggs." A medium-sized green dragon with blue stripes, blue wings, and big pink claws appeared (ATK 2100).

"I Special Summon Ronintoadin." A light-blue frog with samurai make-up all over its body, a leaf on its head, and carries a grass sword on its left side appeared. (DEF 2000)

"Now I Special Summon Easter Soldier." A woman in green and blue armor with no sleeves or helmet, carrying a wooden spear with a metal egg-shaped tip appeared. (ATK 2100) "She can only be Special Summoned if I have 5 Easter Egg Continuous Spells in my Graveyard."

"But I saw you send 3 to the Graveyard." said Harrison.

"Remember my Easter Egg 6's effect?" asked Kim. "I used it to discard the two Easter Egg Continuous Spells that were in my hand. Now then, Dragon of Many Eggs, destroy his Dupe Frog." The green dragon charged at the frog with question marks on its body and slashed it with its claws, destroying it.

"You activated my trap. Broken Blocker. When this card is activated, if a Defense Position monster I control was destroyed, I can Special Summon 2 monsters with the same name as the destroyed monster from my Deck in face-up Defense Position, so I Special Summon 2 more Dupe Frogs." 2 identical light-blue frogs appeared. (DEF 2000) Not only that, but I activate Dupe Frog's effect, when it's sent from the field to the Graveyard, I can add 1 Frog monster from my Deck to my hand, so I add Des Frog to my hand.

"In that case, Easter Soldier destroy his Ronintoadin." The woman soldier charged at the samurai frog. As she was about to pierce it, the spear broke. "What the..."

"You triggered my second trap. Froggy Forcefield. When this card is activated, if a Frog monster of mine is selected to be attacked, I can destroy all Attack Position monsters on your field."

"What?"

A circular forcefield with charged electricity surrounded the samurai frog and the electricity discharged, striking both of Kim's monster through the chest.

"I activate Easter Soldier's effect." said Kim. "When she's destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, I can remove her from play along with up to 5 Easter Egg Continuous Spells and they're treated as being removed from play by Easter Egg Scavenger Hunt, then I can draw cards equal to the number of Easter Egg Continuous Spells removed, rounded down and I can add Easter Knight from my Deck to my hand, so I remove all 5, draw 2 cards, and add Easter Knight to my hand." Kim drew 2 cards and added 1 to her hand.

"She did all of that in one turn? I need to watch my back. She's strong." thought Harrison.

"I play 1 card face-down and end my turn." said Kim. One card appeared face-down. "During the End Phase I used Miraculous Egg Emergence, the Easter Egg Continuous Spells I used from my Deck are removed from play and they're treated as being removed from play by Easter Egg Scavenger Hunt.

If you're wondering about the new card, look at this:

[spoiler=Easter Soldier]

Easter Soldier

EARTH Level 6 [Warrior / Effect]

You can Special Summon this card if you have 5 Easter Egg Continuous Spells in your Graveyard. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, remove this card from play along with up to 5 "Easter Egg" Continuous Spells in your Graveyard, draw a card for every two "Easter Egg" Continuous Spells removed this way, and add "Easter Knight" from your Deck to your hand. Those "Easter Eggs" are treated as removed by "Easter Egg Scavenger Hunt".

ATK/2100 DEF/1200

I don't know why she must also be removed from play, but okay.

So how does this look for you?

I thought I told you to open up the floodgates on the PM or not work on this project... well, whatever. There is one basic problem:

Kim needs to activate Easter Egg Scavenger Hunt - she can't activate Easter Eggs regularly. Also, check the new texts and rules on Easter Eggs - I edited their text to make them less powerful. Just remember not to comment and just to roll with it - they were too powerful otherwise. Be sure to read them over carefully - Easter Egg 10 lets your opponent summon a monster from their deck that is two levels lower than the summoned monster, not a Level 1 or 2 monster.

EDIT: In this case it is fine because DotME is Level 4 and Ronintoadin is Level 2.

Also, Froggy more or less follows the Traditional banlist - he was hoping to end the duel in a draw using Ring of Destruction. Note that I still want Kim using the Advanced format, for what it's worth - no Pot of Greed or Heavy Storm, etc.

Don't worry, Haou, I think now I have a handle on the duel. I just thought of a non-canon strategy for Raven.

I'm sorry. I was going through the strategy so fast, I lost my mind for a second.

BTW, I can't use the floodgates on the PM.

Do you want me to delete my last reply?

Don't worry, I can get her to activate those three Easter Eggs within three cards as well.

Well that sucks. Why not?

Don't worry about the duel then, I have an idea for the duel and how the Halloween strategy should work (in this previsionist use anyway).

No, you don't have to. All that would do is remove the bigger version of what I quoted.

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 63 (previsionist) up. I can't stand waiting for Froggy anymore.

Previsionist means that anything Froggy doesn't directly contradict is canon. In this case, it means that he can choose to take this chapter for himself or write a brand new one. If he writes a brand new one, I'll replace it with his chapter.

Great chapter but just to let you know you made quite a few spelling mistakes.

Really? After looking it over, I counted three: Gorgom, tansformed, and Ise (I use). Everything else my Microsoft Word red-lined were vuvuzuela (foreign word) and names.

Anyway, I will change them.

You put toward instead of towards and you called Mike a girl somewhere.

Toward and towards are two ways of spelling the same word. Dictionary.com says such.

Everyone always told me that Microsoft Word isn't enough to edit work, but it never really has sunk in. Either way, this isn't exactly the most serious writing project I have. If I happen to run across it as I look over the previous chapter to help me write the next one, I'll change it. Until then, I'm not too concerned.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, Mystery. I know you and FrogNinga have a cross-fic going on, but I just want to let you know that I'm going to be introducing Kim and the others in my Fan Fic again. Don't worry. You don't have to write chapters for this. They'll just be there for 2 chapters in my Fic. I'm writing them just like when I wrote the end of the Death Valley arc, so no need to worry.

Hey, Mystery. I know you and FrogNinga have a cross-fic going on, but I just want to let you know that I'm going to be introducing Kim and the others in my Fan Fic again. Don't worry. You don't have to write chapters for this. They'll just be there for 2 chapters in my Fic. I'm writing them just like when I wrote the end of the Death Valley arc, so no need to worry.

It would be nice if you asked me first and stated why it's so important she revisits.

Anyway, I'll allow it, just as long as she isn't doing anything major relating to my fic, like defeating Slash or anything. If she is going to defeat Slash or something that would drastically change my fic, please tell me and we'll work something out on how that can work.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Well, the next chapter is up. Don't be alarmed if it goes over the limit per post (if that still exists). If the chapter doesn't completely go through, just tell me and I'll repost it in the next post ASAP.

This i the last chapter of the cross-fic, so I'll get back to relatively regularly posting chapters pretty soon too.

Archived