• It's good.
    • It's bad.
    • I don't really like this.
    • This fan-fic SUCKS!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chapter 68 up. I must admit, kinda disappointing and maybe offensive to those a bit more religious than most, but I just want to get to the end of this arc and the end of this fic hopefully soon after.

Also, tell me if the chapter doesn't work well. Either the limits on the posts were removed or that particular post should be running out of room.

Chapter 69 up. Judging by how I want to get this fanfic done as soon as possible so I can get my next project started (which actually won't be Emprise of a Savior), I'll probably be posting chapters quickly and ending the fanfic earlier than I had originally planned (but don't worry, that arc will be resolved in EoaS when I actually get to it).

Tell me if the chapter glitches. I'm surprised the post got as far as it did.

I know how you feel. I just can't find the time to work on my story. Anyways, nice chapters Mystery. Hope you finish soon.

It's not that I haven't had time. If you haven't noticed, I've posted four or so chapters in two or three days. It's just that I need to start my new project soon. When I start it, you'll see why I wanted to rush Easter Epiphany and why I won't be making Emprise of a Savior for a little while.

Chapter 71 up. Chapter 72 will be the last one of Easter Epiphany.

I hope you get more of your story up soon.

Well, this fanfic is done. I'm still preparing my project, so I'll probably post it when this gets to the next page (by which this will probably be well forgotten).

As a reminder to anyone reading this, please don't post unless you're commenting on the fanfic or the last few chapters. I'd rather this thread be on the next page, otherwise with my next project it may get confusing....

Archived