• I don't really like this.
    • This fan-fic SUCKS!!!!

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PCF Chapter 7 up on Post #36 I think.

nice to see Kim's victory

now we just need to see her defeat via Dark Valkyria

Ordinarily I would have her use her strongest monster to finish the opponent off, but in this chapter I made an exception.

• 2 weeks later...

Post-cross-fic Chapter 8 up. It has a 4kids reference in it.

well she can't have the strongest to finish an opponent off all the time

sooner or later her opponent's will trick her into bringing it out too early and therefore kill it before she could do such a thing

I was referring to the fact that, rather than attacking with her weaker monsters and then attacking with the biggest monster, she ended the battle with Dark Valkyria for extra spite.

• 2 weeks later...

Post-cross-fic chapter 9 up.

ah' date=' still the aching to see John?

[b']I personally know how she feels. Writing how I feel when the situation applies certainly helps me write fan fiction as well as make it more believable.[/b]

A shame it'll be a while before Kim and John unite

I already know when they'll re-unite. You'll like it I'm sure, even if it might be a little predictable.

Post-cross-fic Chapter 10 is up on the next one of my posts. Even though a short amount of time is covered, the chapter was quite big.

This chapter reveals a big secret.

Excellent Duel. Nice to see the Easter Egg cards returning. BTW' date=' love "Easter Necklace". I wonder how I'm gonna fit that in my story. Anyway, Nice Chapter.

[/quote']

I realized I had no real reward for equipping monsters to Easter Knight, so I figured I should make a card that did so. I'm glad you like it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Post-cross-fic chapter 11 is up. Since I can now figure out how long the cros-fic is, I can figure out many chapters I really should be at. Once I figure that out I'll change the numbers from Post-cross-fic chapters to regular chapters. I'll also give a guide showing Cross-fic chapters to regular chapter numbers once I figure all this out. I'll be sure to do that sometime soon, hopefully by the end of this week.

For some reason, I feel like Crab might make this part of his Foe Fiction thing.

• 2 weeks later...

this rocks your the best

thanks man

Chapter 53 is up. This chapter has a dub reference I've used before as well as a non-yugioh reference. There are more references as well, so keep your eyes peeled. oh, and enjoy the first chapter in which I stopped writing in the middle of a duel.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Chapter 55 is up. Just a little bit of character development, foreshadowing, references, and/or filler.

This wasn't the entirety of what I had in mind for the Chapter, but since I've been off for a week, I might as well post this as a chapter and then put the beginning of the duel with the next chapter.

Also, I think I'll power down some of the Easter Egg cards. At least 3 of them (AKA the destruction ones) provide a lot of advantage. I don't think I'll nerf the effect as much as the conditions of the egg itself. Let me know what you think of this idea.

Don't worry, you probably won't notice it too much in the duel, just on the Written cards themselves.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This thread looks dead. Mystery' date=' are you thinking about not writing the story anymore?

[/quote']

Oh, sorry I haven't updated in so long. It's just that I've been doing a lot of other things besides writing the fanfic.

That, and sometimes its tough to write a fanfic when you don't get any response about the chapters after they are written. I think you know that feeling. I feel bad that you do know that feeling and I'm sorry for not responding to your chapters recently. I hope you can accept this apology.

Don't worry, I will continue writing my trilogy, I just had a break doing other things in my time. Perhaps that break was a bit too long. I will continue writing, so no worries Haou.

Archived