• This is pretty good!
    • It's good.
    • It's bad.
    • I don't really like this.
    • This fan-fic SUCKS!!!!

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That depends on whether this tournament ends his fic. But anyway, unless he told me the results and how Team Mystery leaves the place (including what everybody says to everybody, etc.) and how many chapters the entire tournament takes up, I will have to wait.

That depends on whether this tournament ends his fic. But anyway' date=' unless he told me the results and how Team Mystery leaves the place (including what everybody says to everybody, etc.) and how many chapters the entire tournament takes up, I will have to wait.

[/quote']

Okay, just to let you get on with your own story, Team Mystery helps out when Team Ultimate Kingdom starts to rebel, they beat Team Ultimate Kingdom's plot, then the wormhole opens back up and they all go home except foor Mystery, who said he wanted to explore that dimension some more, then it's back to Nick's story when him and the gang and Yusei and the others take on the Dark Signers after Team Ultimate Kingdom failed to take over the city. Now that that's cleared up, when can we expect more chapters from your story? P.S., The tournament does end my fic along with the battle to save Neo Domino.

That depends on whether this tournament ends his fic. But anyway' date=' unless he told me the results and how Team Mystery leaves the place (including what everybody says to everybody, etc.) and how many chapters the entire tournament takes up, I will have to wait.

[/quote']

Okay, just to let you get on with your own story, Team Mystery helps out when Team Ultimate Kingdom starts to rebel, they beat Team Ultimate Kingdom's plot, then the wormhole opens back up and they all go home except foor Mystery, who said he wanted to explore that dimension some more, then it's back to Nick's story when him and the gang and Yusei and the others take on the Dark Signers after Team Ultimate Kingdom failed to take over the city. Now that that's cleared up, when can we expect more chapters from your story? P.S., The tournament does end my fic along with the battle to save Neo Domino.

Certainly. I'll just restart my story line off from when Kim, Hunter, Chris, and Destiny entered the wormhole and set up the scene starting with them saying their goodbyes and stuff. I'll start writing again that after I'm completely done with all my exam stuff.

• 2 weeks later...

"Let’s Duel!” they yell as the scene faded out and a “To be Continued…” appeared at the bottom of the screen.

Epic reference.

Great chapter! I really enjoyed reading something by you again. You didn't seem to remember our crossed chapters very well' date=' do you?

[/quote']

I really enjoyed writing something original again. And how could I forget our cross-fic?

Yusei and Rua/Leo, I'm happy for you, and I'mma let you finish, but the Ryan&Yugi vs. Kim&John tag duel was one of the best 2 round duels of all time!

It's this cross-fic tournament that killed my state of mind. It took me a while to write this chapter because I no longer have the Kim x John feeling inside me after so long nor is such a pairing important in the story right now.

will it extend to like 2 or 3 chaps or something like that?

No' date=' it will probably last 1 chapter.

well that pairing doesn't happen until the 3rd fic anyway, and do you know WHEN in the 3rd of the series?

I know when pretty much everything will happen in the 3rd book. I just need to add certain characters in and the plot will pretty much be complete. Trust me, the plot will be epic!

"Let’s Duel!” they yell as the scene faded out and a “To be Continued…” appeared at the bottom of the screen.

Epic reference.

Great chapter! I really enjoyed reading something by you again. You didn't seem to remember our crossed chapters very well' date=' do you?

[/quote']

I really enjoyed writing something original again. And how could I forget our cross-fic?

Yusei and Rua/Leo, I'm happy for you, and I'mma let you finish, but the Saitu&Yugi vs. Kim&John tag duel was one of the best 2 round duels of all time!

It's this cross-fic tournament that killed my state of mind. It took me a while to write this chapter because I no longer have the Kim x John feeling inside me after so long nor is such a pairing important in the story right now.

Fixed. Rings a bell?

Epic reference.

[/quote']

Yusei and Rua/Leo, I'm happy for you, and I'mma let you finish, but the Saitu&Yugi vs. Kim&John tag duel was one of the best 2 round duels of all time!

Fixed. Rings a bell?

Sorry, but I remember the duel vividly. Why the comment?

I really enjoyed writing something original again. And how could I forget our cross-fic? It's this cross-fic tournament that killed my state of mind.

Sorry about that' date=' Mystery Guest. I didn't realize how long it would take. I hope you can get your train of thought back.

well that pairing doesn't happen until the 3rd fic anyway, and do you know WHEN in the 3rd of the series?

Since we're speaking of 3rd books. I have the plot for my 3rd book right now. And in the story, I've created a new kind of dueling.

I really enjoyed writing something original again. And how could I forget our cross-fic? It's this cross-fic tournament that killed my state of mind.

Sorry about that' date=' Mystery Guest. I didn't realize how long it would take. I hope you can get your train of thought back.

[/quote']

Apology accepted. I know you didn't mean any harm. That's why I just wanted to cut it a bit short in my fic. I'm certain I'll get back on track once I get back to something important, which will take place after two filler duels.

well that pairing doesn't happen until the 3rd fic anyway' date=' and do you know WHEN in the 3rd of the series? [/quote']

Since we're speaking of 3rd books. I have the plot for my 3rd book right now. And in the story, I've created a new kind of dueling.

Interesting. I might use that in my story sometime. I might use some of those other dueling variants I used in Evolution of a Duelist.

Actually, my new way of dueling is when Nick is getting ready to duel, he fuses with Zeo and actually fight his opponent in hand to hand combat. Here's another spoiler, his first 5 cards turn into light and fuse with his body and when he draws, the drawn card also turns to light and fuses with his body and when he says the card's name, he uses the power of that card on his opponent. I think I've said too much.

[/quote']

Apology accepted. I know you didn't mean any harm. That's why I just wanted to cut it a bit short in my fic. I'm certain I'll get back on track once I get back to something important, which will take place after two filler duels.

well that pairing doesn't happen until the 3rd fic anyway' date=' and do you know WHEN in the 3rd of the series? [/quote']

Interesting. I might use that in my story sometime. I might use some of those other dueling variants I used in Evolution of a Duelist.

then can we get a sneak peek and the new dueling form?

[/quote']

then can we get a sneak peek and the new dueling form?

Here are a few possibilities:

-The Manga Version of a Turbo Duel (a regular duel, but increasing your Speed increases the pain from the Solid Vision, from what I understand)

-Shrödinger's Cat format (every card is any card you want until it is revealed in some way. Exodia and cards that reveal many of the opponent's cards are usually banned)

-Deck Master dueling (you have a Deck Master that affects the Duel)

-Highlander (your deck cannot have more than 1 of any card)

Those are the main ones. You'll see them if I write that storyline into my plot. Just note that many of the other ideas may come from Magic: The Gathering.

Archived