• It's good.
    • It's bad.
    • I don't really like this.
    • This fan-fic SUCKS!!!!

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

are the puzzles actually that complex?

Well, I'm used to the original game (the not Master Quest version), so playing the Master Quest is quite puzzling because some of it defies the logic I learned in the non-Master Quest version. Plus, there are a lot of times when I have to figure out how to access a treasure chest that holds the key you need in order to progress through a door.

what's the temple difference then?

Every temple is different; the enemies are different from the original, how you go through the temple sometimes is different, and what is around you is different. The only thing that is the same in the temples when comparing the original to Master Quest is the map of each temple.

interesting. Are some temples still going by the fact you have to flip the temple inside out to get one small thing working?

For example' date=' in Ocarina of Time's Forest temple, the MAJOR thing you really had to do was get that elevator to work, but you had to scope the whole temple for it

[/quote']

Of course. Although they may change which order you visit the rooms, the basic idea is usually the same. Ex: the key thing in the Spirit Temple (which I didn't beat yet in MQ) is to get the Mirror Shield, but you still have to go through the whole temple to get it.

How different were the Spirit Temple Witches from OOT version from Master Question version?

The bosses are exactly the same in both versions.

I love how an Ice Witch and a Fire Witch think it's a good idea to team up in a fight.

I suppose we should probably take this conversation to PM so we don't get spam warnings.

Anyway, I suppose you can guess what archetype Chancellor Sludge will be using.

Also, I'm not sure when in this fic this will happen (sometime soon, I know that), but there will be a Duel Spirit day. I want you to guess what costume Kim will wear.

Archived