• This is pretty good!
    • It's good.
    • It's bad.
    • I don't really like this.
    • This fan-fic SUCKS!!!!

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

why one of them to use the Lost Soul archetype?

He's talking about who the EARTH Beast-Warrior who wrote the duel spirit message will be.

Am I correct?

Nope. It's a more familiar EARTH Beast-Warrior. Think about all the EARTH Beast-Warriors that have been used in my fan-fic (which isn't a lot). Only one should stick out. I'm not going to tell you if you're right if you guess right this time though.

Is it Phantom Beast Wild-Horn? I kind of figured since I have the card. That and 2 more "Phantom Beast"(s) along with "Gazelle' date=' the King of Mythical Beasts".

[/quote']

How is Wild-Horn significant? Good guess, but kinda far out.

Trust me, the unaligned EARTH Beast-Warrior is somehow significant to Kim. You'll see once Chapter 11 is out. Chapter 11 will also bring back an old friend.

How does that work? Care to explain the strategy?

Don't you know that Shapesnatch is the most powerful monster ever? It even has an OTK! It's totally banworthy! [/sarcasm]

Anyway, Chapter 11 is up.

This reminds me that I need to make a character with Snapesnatch in their deck.

Don't you know that Shapesnatch is the most powerful monster ever? It even has an OTK! It's totally banworthy! [/sarcasm]

how is it the most powerful?

its a level 5 machine with 1200 atk and 1700 def. whats the point? even some level 3's could beat that thing

its a level 5 machine with 1200 atk and 1700 def. whats the point? even some level 3's could beat that thing

What do you mean? Although it is weak in stats' date=' it has amazing potential! It can even be searched out by Mystic Tomato, which is the biggest mistake Konami ever made! [/sarcasm]

Try highlighting my Shapesnatch comments. You'll understand once you do, but you must highlight all of it, otherwise you won't understand.

What do you mean? Although it is weak in stats' date=' it has amazing potential! It can even be searched out by Mystic Tomato, which is the biggest mistake Konami ever made! [/sarcasm]

Try highlighting my Shapesnatch comments. You'll understand once you do, but you must highlight all of it, otherwise you won't understand.

you mean the otk? sure search shapesnatch out with mystic tamato but how are you going to get the rest of the cards in your hand quickly? the spells and such. and what are you going to sacrifice to get shapesnatch on the field? you may not have a monster on the field. how will you protect shapesnatch if you have no decent spells or traps?you won't. too many flaws.

you mean the otk? sure search shapesnatch out with mystic tamato but how are you going to get the rest of the cards in your hand quickly? the spells and such. and what are you going to sacrifice to get shapesnatch on the field? you may not have a monster on the field. how will you protect shapesnatch if you have no decent spells or traps?you won't. too many flaws.

Dude, just in case the sarcasm in my statements wasn't so blatantly obvious, I even put white [/sarcasm] tags after the part of my posts that talked about how good Shapesnatch was. I don't even know the Shapesnatch OTK. Shapesnatch is a meme among a few YCMers, kind of like Trapeaterman.

Archived