8 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like this fan-fic?

• Man! I just LOVE this fan-fic!
    • This is pretty good!
    • It's good.
    • It's bad.
    • I don't really like this.
    • This fan-fic SUCKS!!!!

I wonder what Deck Daniel will be using. I bet it's a Spirit-type Deck.

So did anybody get the Daniel Phantom reference?

I didn't' date=' where was that said?

[/quote']

[spoiler=Chapter 9]

"Maybe you should ask Daniel Phantom."

-Audrey

When Audrey looked at the Duel Spirit note and said that the note was probably written in EARTH Beast-Warrior language.

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope these mystery skills show up again in the 3rd book of the series when Kim and John meet again

When they meet again...

John: Uhmm...I've got to go' date=' my wife's getting impatient. We were going to walk the baby together today.

[/quote']

What are you thinking of? How long do you think Emprise of a Savior will be after Easter Epiphany? Also, Emprise of a Savior will be the name of the third fic. Who here likes the name?

that can happen in the comedy section of this

Easter Epiphany: The Abridged Series?

How would that scene fit in with Easter Epiphany: The Abridged Series? As for the Abridged Series idea, I would suggest starting with Evolution of a Duelist. Another thing is that having an anime for this task would be almost integral, otherwise it's just Evolution of a Duelist: the Abridged Fan-Fic. If you two could figure out how to make an anime for this trilogy, that would be amazing. If that were the case, I would watch it and then you could abridge it.

During the duel with the Chancellor' date=' how did the Chancellor activate Anti-Trunade? Quick-play spells and Trap cards cannot be activated during the turn they're set.

[/quote']

He set a card in his previous turn. That card happened to be Anti-Trunade.

Mystery Guest' date=' is the next chapter coming soon?

[/quote']

You really ought to stop doing that.

At least waiting for Mysty to update isn't as bad as waiting for LittleKuriboh. First he takes a break due to marriage, then he takes a break due to divorce, then he stops making YGOTAS...WTF?

Yeah, I know I'm getting really bad with these time things, but at least I haven't made you wait for 4 months yet. But then again this thread would be buried by then. I'm writing the next chapter right now, in fact I'm in the middle of it. Also, has anybody guessed on what Danny Daniel Phantom is using? No, not spirit, although that would make sense.

EDIT: Chapter 10 up.

Damn' date=' so how much longer do we have to wait to see the Lost Soul achetype?

[/quote']

The user of the Lost Souls will be one of the last major bad guys or something. I'm debating whether he should be the last or the second-to-last one.

Soon coming up will be a kind of minor, kind of major bad guy. Minor because he'll be introduced soon and he's kind of a joke duelist, but major because he'll have a huge impact on the story. Can anybody guess who? Also, can anybody guess who the unaligned EARTH Beast-Warrior duel spirit who wrote the note is?

Archived