LOCK

exowolf

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ooc: and this is my guys skybound immortal

252936p.jpg

There can only be 1 face-up "Skybound Immortal" monster on the field. If there is no face-up Field Spell Card on the field, destroy this card. This card cannot be targeted by the effects of Spell or Trap cards. This card can attack directly. You can pay 100 life points to negate the summon of a monster. This card gains 1000 ATK every time you negate the summon of a monster.

OoC: So did you attack Dark Resonator? it won't be destroyed anyway ... i just mean as far as you doing damage. This will factor into LP count ... which we should start posting.

"Yah, but first things first ..." (he refocuses on the duel)

"Hold on ... DJ, before you end your turn ... I activate the spell Fires of Doomsday, which allows me to summon 2 doomsday tokens in def mode (Fiend/Dark/lvl 1/0/0) ". Two black ember like creatures with one eye each appeared and laughed maliciously

"Now then, my turn ... Draw"

"I summon Tune warrior. And then ... I'll tune him with Archfielnd soldier and one of my doomsday tokens to summon a level 8 synchro ... Stardust dragon."

A bright plum of light appeared and rained starlight.

"Now then ... Stardust dragon ... attack with Celestrial Stream."

It reared its head back and attacked Dark Resonator and engulfed it with a stream of diamond light. However, Dark Resonator remained. But alucard took 700 damage.

"I then lay a face down and end my turn. "

Hand: 3

LP: 4000

mon: 2 (Sardust and 1 Doomsday Token)

s/t: 1

OoC: I probably won't be on much tomorrow, so instead of keeping you all waiting, I'll end this now.

"Draw! ... I summon Sinister Sprocket."

A wind-up yo-yo like monster appeared and coiled itself into a spring. "Attack him directly." It then uncoiled and attacked Alucard. "Now Stardust dragon ... finish this ... Celestrial Stream!"

It again reared its head back and fired a stream of energy at Alucard, stripping away the last of his life points.

Stardust (2500) + Sinister Sprocket (400) = 2900 damage

DJ: 4000

Vincent: 4000

Alucard: 0

Damian, still hiding in the shadows, arrived where the duel was. The sky signer hummingbird was reacting with his own Dark Signer one. He was trying to resist the urge to destroy DJ after he'd tried to help him. But Damian was also waiting for the duel to finish so he could ask where his Duel Runner (and cards) were.

"Nice move ... but you forgot one thing. Kuriboh's effect only stops 1 attack ... not the entire turn. So you still take a bunch of damage. So which of his monsters do you stop? Pegasus? Chimera? or Gear Knight?"

OoC: ... my turn of course will still be the same. As i posted. And also ... if you're planing on Damian intervening .... just remember Nick is there as well so he'll try to stop any intervening. ;)

I'll recount my field for you

LP: 4000

Hand: 2

Mon: 3 (stardust, sinister sprocket, doomsday token)

s/t: 1