LOCK

exowolf

OoC: Yeah, and it goes with my character to have no speed spells since he doesn't even have a runner.

Vincent saw his mark as well, I guess you have some questions as I do. I think I got it under control, but if I lose you go after him. Hold back for now."

Vincent refocus's on the duel

"Where were we .. oh yeah, Draw!"

The swords vanish.

"I activate Stealthbird's special ability yet again. I flip him face up to inflict 1000 points of damage to you." The beast appeared again and blasted Damian, but this time he remained face up. "Then (since my swords can no longer protect him)... I sacrifice him to bring out cyber dragon in attack mode. I end my turn"

LP: 2000

Hand: 4

s/t: 0

mon: 2

Swords destroyed

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"YES! I DRAW!" The two gained speed counters. "I tribute my two face downs!" His dark marks glowed wildly. AS THE CURTAIN OF DARKNESS FALLS A SHADOW WILL RISE! THE GREAT HUMMINGBIRD WILL SOAR AND DEVOUR THE LIGHT OF MY ENEMIES!

COME FORTH!

EARTHBOUND IMMORTAL ASLLA PISCU!!!"

The ground began shaking, and then Aslla burst out from a clearing nearby. Causing a bit of damage.

"My Immortal will now attack you directly!!! GO!!!"

OoC: You had 2 sun dragons face up and one face down monster? right? so whats your field exactly?

"I don't think so ... I activate Necro Gardna's effect to cancel your Immortal's attack. i'm safe "

OoC: Eventhought speed world is automatically played in a speed duel ... it still functions like a regualr field spell and can be destroyed right?

OoC: Really? I looked up the card and it doesn't say so, but maybe since its a spped duel. That's strange and slightly unfair for Immortals ... oh well. I'll roll with it.

"hold on ... I'm not done yet. He's not yet met my friends"

"This is it." Vincent bit his lip and drew. and then started to laugh. "Not only did I want you to attack cyber dragon ... but I planed on it. Allow me to show you true power. I remove from play my Cyber dragon and my stealth bird ... in order to summon one of my most powerful monster. For by merging light and darkness ... all that remains is chaos. i summon ... Chaos Emperor Dragon ... Envoy of the End!!!!"

A massive green and gold dragon appeared. And let out a massive roar. It stared angrily at the migthy Immortal.

"Let's end this. You see, I faced one of those things before ... and I know all about them from last time. They may be immortal from attacks ... but not from anything else. And neither are you. I had 2 options ... 1 ) if cyebr dragon remained .. i would of summoned ancient fairy dragon 2) if he didn't summon this. And this actually seems better since I'm not sure if you can destroy speed world in a turbo duel or not ... but it doesn't matter.

OoC: How many cards do you have in your hand, facedown, or on the field in total

ooc:let's see...I think I have 2 or 3 in my hand...1 face-down...2 monsters...and we both have Speed World by default. Speed World's card doesn't STATE that it can't be detroyed, but Turbo Duel Mechanics state that Speed World is constantly in play 100% of the time. I don't normally like using non-speed spells in turbo duels because I know SW's effect from Stardust Accelerator - which doesn't allow non-speed spells in your turbo deck.

ooc: Aslla piscu isn't distracted. THIS ONE's just a hologram

OoC: OK. Got it.

I pay 1000 LP to acivate Chaos Emperor's effect, it destroys all cards in our hand and on our field and deals you 300 damage for each. Chaos Emperor .... Harbinger Blast!!!!" The massive dragon pretty much exploded itself with tremendous force and obliterated everything in its path and dealt 3300 damage.

And that's game. Now I want some answers"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!!!!!" Damian's cards were sent back to his deck, but then, his Duel Runner lost control. His dark marks stopped glowing, and his eyes returned to normal. When his duel runner crashed, it wasn't to far from wherever Bebe's 'hideout' or 'base' was. His Duel runner ended up broken into several pieces, and Damian lay motionless next to it. He let out a small groan.

"H...H...Help...me...please..."

"The name's Vincent. Are you okay? I did want some answers but your health is more important right now. Don't worry, I called the hospital, they're sending an abulence for you right away."

OoC: OK. Well I gotta go. It was nice that i got a duel casue I won't always be able to be on this long. And that was a really cool duel. i finally face an immortal and those sun/moon dragons ... super sweet. Thanks for the opportunity. See you all later

Damian could just see Bebe.

"Wh...who...are you...any...wa...y..................." Damain fainted from his injuries. Aslla Piscu's card began glowing, and Damian's dark marks began fading. His Deck also began emitting a dark aura which soon disappeared.

ooc: before you think, NO he wasn't a shadow drone

Damian was barely able to talk, but he kept trying as he slipped between concioussness and unconcioussness.

"Your name...is...Bebe? That's nice..." He could tell he wasn't physically hurt, but the shock is what was making him have trouble.

ooc: gtg. Can you get exowolf to get that Ambulance crew to get Damian to the hosptial? that would be much more convenient.