Happy now Horus?

Guest PikaPerson01

It's Pot of Greed, except activates one turn later. When activated in multiples, it puts you in a place where the advantage you'd gained is far and away more then enough to bring the game to an end.

Guest PikaPerson01

The "draw back" of the two skipped draw phases is meaningless if you've already drawn into the cards that win you the game.

Furthermore, simply by getting cards that draw more or thin out the deck you're ability to draw into them is increased, and that's not including stacking into the equation. (I can't remember how many times I've set Morphing Jar and 2 or more Reckless Greeds.)

The "draw back" of the two skipped draw phases is meaningless if you've already drawn into the cards that win you the game.

Furthermore' date=' simply by getting cards that draw more or thin out the deck you're ability to draw into them is increased, and that's not including stacking into the equation. (I can't remember how many times I've set Morphing Jar and 2 or more Reckless Greeds.)

[/quote']

Since when have you switched to 'lolcurrentmeta' logic?

Guest PikaPerson01

Furthermore' date=' simply by getting cards that draw more or thin out the deck you're ability to draw into them is increased, and that's not including stacking into the equation. (I can't remember how many times I've set Morphing Jar and 2 or more Reckless Greeds.)

[/quote']

What the devil do you mean? I've been preaching against this card since TeleDAD came out.

[/quote']

What the devil do you mean? I've been preaching against this card since TeleDAD came out.

Like hell you have.

Guest PikaPerson01

Like hell you have.

I really don't care what some random off YCM thinks' date=' but since I have to be absolutely perfect:

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-75173.html

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-92597.html

Most of the topics degenerated into a stupid "lol, 0 or 3 card" meme-fest which any idiot would know just by looking at the god damn card, and me being too much of a lazy whore and not caring to return to the actual topic in hand.

But I'll be happy to troll in this one for now. You'd have to be mentally thick to disagree with the consensus that this is a 3 or 0 card, in terms of main decking, you either main 3, or you main 0, just like Malicious. However forgetting for a moment that pretty much every card (with only a handful of acceptions) is a 3 or 0 card, on a good list, where would you place this card? (And the term "good list" is used mostly for you to decide.)

And I'd hate to see this topic devolve into a "[Card A'] is much more broken then Reckless Greed.", so let's try to steer clear of those types of arguments, for now at least.

Most of the topics degenerated into a stupid "lol' date=' 0 or 3 card" meme-fest which any idiot would know just by looking at the god damn card, and me being too much of a lazy whore and not caring to return to the actual topic in hand.

[/quote']

Which leads me to my next point.

Which do you think this card should be at? Three or zero?

This should be 0 if we're considering its position on a 3-0 list, as should Black Whirlwind, which is similar in concept, and dangerous in stacks.

The problem with Reckless doesn't only lie in the current meta, but any Deck that has a win condition. The temporary advantage gain is all you really need to get an unfair edge, like Pot of Greed. When stacked, especially in threes, it's just a +3 (until later on, but it's still a +1 even then). Combined with any other draw card, it's also deadly, because it gets you even CLOSER to your deck's win condition, as well as other copies of Reckless.

Even as a single copy, it's still a POt of Greed and gives enough instant gain to get more gain from other draw cards until you reach your win condition.

Guest PikaPerson01

Most of the topics degenerated into a stupid "lol' date=' 0 or 3 card" meme-fest which any idiot would know just by looking at the god damn card, and me being too much of a lazy whore and not caring to return to the actual topic in hand.

[/quote']

Which leads me to my next point.

Which do you think this card should be at? Three or zero?

Lol if you think that's me actually trying to lead a conversation and not halfasss-edly phoning it in.

Archived