Duel Acedemy - The New version(Started, accepting through post)SHADOWridersAREhere !

Jolta

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"My turn. I activate my continus spell, Supernova Flame. Once per turn, I can send 2 Stars from my deck to the Grave, and you lose 1000 lp."

Rag 2000

"And now i'll activate Star Nebulunda's effect. By removing two Stars from my grave, 2 cards are destroyed, and it gains 1000 ATK until the end phase."

Cyberdark keel and REDD was destroyed.

"Attack."

Rag 1000

"You're down to your last 1000 lp!" Aijay said. "Heh. Supernova Flame will finish you next turn!"

Star nebulunda (ATK 0)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the earth bound immortals spirit slowly drained away and commenced going back to it's card. I LOST!!!!! Justins body layed crumpled in a heap' date=' he needed medical help.

[/quote']

Suddenly, A few giant silloutes appeared. a Flower, Tree, Hands, A croc, and A parrot. They must be 5 of the new Earthbound Immortals! They then said, "Chacu Apu! F*** you!"

They then disappeared.

Otto and A.J. brought him to the hospital on the hangar thingy. On their way, they saw the...

Nazca Lines! The nazca lines...

They continued on their way...

Username:uchihas123

Shadow Rider Name: Negaverbrait

Species9Must be Invertebrate):

Bio:??? Nothing is known about him

Pic/Description:Blonde Hair' date=' Silver Jacket, jeans, and sneakers

Deck Type:Negative Monsters

Ace card: Negative Fairy Dragon

[/quote']

Species? No humans for Shadow Riders.. Make it an invertebrate, like a Snail, or something without a spine... Kekeke.

"Not my fault your an idiot." He said as he stood up "But no MAN' date=' or BOY should hit a woman.! I'm usually passive in comparison to her.... but NOW!" He said joining Aijay in beating him up.

[/quote']

you call that a woman you know i would be more civilized if you could just duel me but oh well i have other things to do know so why don't you and your mental friend spend some ALONE time together.

Archived