Duel Acedemy - The New version(Started, accepting through post)SHADOWridersAREhere !

Jolta

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Really i like the one on the left he seems to have more heart he might be losing but i bet he wins."

8 moves later the one Hirikri pointed out won with 2000LPs left and walked towards Hirikiri and says,"You dont stand a chance against me."

Hirikiri laughs and says,"You wish i didnt.See you tommorow." Hirikiri smiles sinisterly.

"Hes jealous of me and always will be till he beats me witch will never happen becouse he uses the same stradegy over and over.I have 350 different stradegies for both my decks and im unpredictable." Hirikiri says. Then Hirikri pulls out his duel disk and plays Zoa then say,"And this is the reason hes even mor jealouss becouse every time we dueled he could never destroy Zoa."

Zoa smiles and says,"Never could never will."

"Nothing much..." she replied... She sat down and watched the duel...

"If you were to use me when dueling THEM, you'll win! Haha!" said Nuclear Devil...

OoC: I have a tip for duelists, Never use a deck that focuses on ONLY one type or ONLY one attribute. I've learnt this while dueling MajorTim.

Archived