Duel Acedemy - The New version(Started, accepting through post)SHADOWridersAREhere !

Jolta

SDW=2200 ATK

"Draw! I tribute Magnen to summon..."

OoC: A.J. lent her this...

Jinzo!

OoC: Do you mind if I activate the ability from the Abridged Series that Jinzo can destroy Internet Memes?

Magnen Bar has 2200+2400 ATK! 4600.

I activate my personal spell card! Lightning Bolts from the Pink-haired Girl! Yup, I have Pink hair...

117444k.jpg

Go Magnen Bar! Attack!

I win!"

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i don't get magnen bars ability' date=' plus swords of revealing light is still on the field.

[/quote']

Check the Internet! And more than 3 turns have passed.

Tristan: wow' date=' my first day at duel academy. I wonder if anyone will duel me? Or give me food, the boat over here didn't have any!

[/quote']

OoC: I'll think of teh lulz... You could talk to Cephalodon...

*Sigh*

Okay... I'll do it over here... Just give me a second to whip it up. And, i'll start tomorrow when I get back from school

Name: Aijay

Description: Navy blue hair, white furry half-jacket and pink shirt, tight blue jeans, blue heels. She is very pretty.

Dorm #: 120

Deck: Valkyrie, Star

Bio: European Champion Aijay needs a challenge. She comes to this academy searching for one. She is rude and arrogant but she can respect the people she likes.

Position: Obelisk blue student

*Sigh*

Okay... I'll do it over here... Just give me a second to whip it up. And' date=' i'll start tomorrow when I get back from school[hr']

Name: Aijay

Description: Navy blue hair, white furry half-jacket and pink shirt, tight blue jeans, blue heels. She is very pretty.

Dorm #: 120

Deck: Valkyrie, Star

Bio: European Champion Aijay needs a challenge. She comes to this academy searching for one. She is rude and arrogant but she can respect the people she likes.

Position: Obelisk blue student

Accepted!

but dude it only gains until the end of turn you don't keep throwing on more and more attack.

Yup, I didn't throw more ATK, SDW is the one that did...

Archived