Duel Acedemy - The New version(Started, accepting through post)SHADOWridersAREhere !

Jolta

This will be my first RP' date=' I'll join

Name: Okugi Hiroki

Pic/Description: Male, Brown Hair, tall for his age, has Heterochromia (one green eye and one blue,) Cannot talk.

Dorm: Slifer

Dorm number: 97

Deck Type: Fusion

Spirit Card: None

Bio(Optional): Okugi has Heterochromia and was born speech-impaired. Little is known about him.

Crush: Nope

Position: Student

---

On his first day at the academy, Okugi waits in his dorm, looking for someone to duel. His new deck in hand, he knows that without talking, life at the academy will be very difficult, but he was an good duelist, he could only wait. And see what will happen next.

[/quote']

Accepted!

Narasa_Omega' date=' you will be rejected for being too young.

[/quote']

I accept any age...

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

May I join?

Name: Tristan

Pic/Description: A 12 year old mastermind, he has had dreams of beoming the worlds duelist hamp but for now goes to duel academy. He has medium length brown hair, and is a little short for his age. He is kinda shy until he starts dueling when he shows his stong will.

Dorm: Ra yellow

Dorm number: 281

Deck Type: Rock hard reptiles (Rock and reptile types with high defence)

Spirit Card: Gora turtle

Bio(Optional): As a young kid, he loved to watch his older brother duel, and became very interested in the many dueling strategies. His brother and some of his friends gave him cards to start a deck. He started collecting cards and devised that the strategy that was best for him was keeping an inpenetrable wall of his 2 favorite types, rocks and reptiles.

Crush: none

Position: student

May I join?

Name: Tristan

Pic/Description: A 12 year old mastermind' date=' he has had dreams of beoming the worlds duelist hamp but for now goes to duel academy. He has medium length brown hair, and is a little short for his age. He is kinda shy until he starts dueling when he shows his stong will.

Dorm: Ra yellow

Dorm number: 281

Deck Type: Rock hard reptiles (Rock and reptile types with high defence)

Spirit Card: Gora turtle

Bio(Optional): As a young kid, he loved to watch his older brother duel, and became very interested in the many dueling strategies. His brother and some of his friends gave him cards to start a deck. He started collecting cards and devised that the strategy that was best for him was keeping an inpenetrable wall of his 2 favorite types, rocks and reptiles.

Crush: none

Position: student

[/quote']

Accepted!

ok fine i don't destroy yubel but i can attack you directly! me 4000 you 1000

OoC: Actually' date=' The Earthbound I use wasn't that, but what's zeh difff...

"Ahhh!" shouted A.J. Goh, "I have the plan!"

He drew a card....

"I summon Elemental Hero Burstinatrix! I use Monster Reborn! To summon Avian from zeh Graveyard! I use Polymerization to fuse Avian and Burstinatrix to form Elemental Hero....

Flame Wingman!

[img']http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/yugioh/images/e/e0/ElementalHeroFlameWingmanEHC1-EN-ScR-LE.png[/img]

I activate zeh Field Spell, Skyscraper! Now my Wingman has 3100 Attack points!

Now I deactivate Skyscraper... Without a Field spell, Chacu Apu can't thrive, he dies! My Wingman has 2100 again!

Mwahaha! Now's my chance! Wingman! Direct attack!

You--> 1900

Set two face downs, there!

---------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile at the card shop...

"Hello, waddya wanna buy? All we have left is a Club Penguin booster pack and an Internet Phenomenom Booster Pack." said Gary.

"Ahhh! I was destroyed!" shouted A.J.

Just then, Otto came into the room, with a wierd looking orb...

"Ahh, Blue Earthbound Immortal Guy, I have sealed your friends in this Orb... Just need you and the Earthbound Immortals shall be sealed away. Come inside, there's candy, right Alexis?"

OoC: A.J. Goh is THE OTHER Alexis...

"Right, there's candy, Earthbound Immortal Candy, you don't want to miss your chance..." A.J. said, "Come in... If you like candy."

"There's a buffet in this orb," said Otto.

OoC: Epicest thing I said.

"OK, wanna be friends?" said Otto.

"Ms Joltingson what are you doing?" asked A.J.

"He's part of my deck... I have teh full Earthbound Immortal Deck."

"What the... You never told me-"

"I'm the descendant of all the Dark Signers, they're my Ancestors, Happy?" said Otto.

A.J. felt Rickrolled.

"Let's duel!" shouted Otto.

You start, MajorTim.

Otto's turn!

"Draw! SDW now has 1400 ATK! IMA CHARGIN MAH LAZER! but I won't fire yet... I summon this thing! Morphtronic Magnen Bar! I use Double summon! Summoning Morphtronic Magnen in Defense!

MorphtronicMagnenCSOC-EN-C-1E.png

For now, my Magnen Bar has 800+1400 ATK... 2200!

Plus its own, 2300!

So.. I don't move. Set two face downs, SDW is chargin his lazer!(1800 ATK!)

End!"

Archived