FMA Alchemy Academy

DiamondXD

I'm not the best speller nor the best explainer but I will do the best I can at this thing.

[color=#483D8B][b]CREDIT[/b][/color]
[color]SaTuRnPaLaDiN[/color] thanks for helping me with this

my first rp on this site hope full it will go well butI have some rules that most of you know on this site and etc. mine are minor so they should'nt be a problem. Since its my first time doing an rp on this site I hope it goes well.
minor rules you should know:

1) RESPECT! I [b]strongly[/b] wish that you all respect each other remember the golden rule please.

2) keep this PG-13

3) No God modding

4) do the ooc (out of character) thing if you need to ask a question or talk to someone abou something (if its important or private please do it through a pm)

5) please do not swear

6) you can post one line or more.

7) if you don't want to do the ooc thing you may use the eaier way the colored words
ex. [color=#0000CD]Dia walked down the halls cheerful as can be for it was back to seeing the teachers she enjoyed talking to and trying to find her one true love.[/color]
[color=#000000]True Love only happens in movies and fanfics.....sometimes[/color]

8} Please don't have your character have alot of drama.

9) Have fun!

prolouge
The military decided to open up a school for alchemists for many reasons. Some people said it was so that they won't have to look for the people learning alchemy or something like that. But my mother said that it was so that we won't make mistakes like those before us did...I never did know what that meant. By the way the names Diamond Hayashi, but you can call me Dia. If your new around here don't worry you'll catch up to everything in no time and for those you aren't...please go on to your dorms unless you would like to stay. Well anyway let me give you the tour. That big castle like building is the school you will be attending too there are five floors to that building, but don't worry there is a map of each floor so you won't get lost. Now each floor has different rooms to it but you might need to know very few of them. Lets go to the school yard in the back please. Now as you can see there is a wide variety of flowers, please don't step on them or eat them...don't ask about the eating part. The huge fountain is a common hang out spot for anyone and don't try to climb up all five cylinders please.
Now that we have the what not to do to the property now is the time for our tour inside the school. Please ignore the explosions in the basic chemistry lab that’s normal....I think. *everyone follows Dia into the building* Ok now the first floor is simple down the right hall we have the auditorium on the left and across from it the drama club, so if you have drama in your life as in you make little things dramatic you'll fit perfectly in there. *walks further down the hall* These rooms were made at certain sizes and such that some rooms are big....anyway next to the auditorium is the bathrooms and no they are not for dunking people in. Now if you go down the hall a little more you will find the 2nd door that leads to upstairs, the first one is before the auditorium and yes even the auditorium has stairs. Now if you go left you will see four doors the first one on the left leads to Natural Science, the other classes are all tutoring classes there are 3-6 of them one certain floors.
Now lets go to the left hall and see what classes are there. *walks to the left all from the starting point* There’s the gym to the right and across from it is the teachers room and no we can't get in unless we're assisting a teacher and such. The other classes aren't used as much but have been changed into where the students can get drinks and such like our own break room. *you all go upstairs* This is the second floor where Basic Alchemy and Advanced Alchemy are taught at there are about 3 of these classes. Of course they have tutoring rooms but only 4 which you will all find if you go right and take another right. There are 3 student break rooms up here. The map should help you with finding the others floors. The classes are about to start so we will have to speed it up. *third floor* The classes here are the two chemistry classes and we have 5 tutoring rooms here since some students have trouble with it, like me, You have 2 break rooms. *fourth floor* This is where Laws of Equivalent Exchange and Calligraphy are found, there are 3 tutoring rooms. There is also 2 break rooms and some clubs can be found here but some classrooms are empty for students to make a club. *fifth floor* The principle and the office are found on this floor, oh don't worry we have elevators about 5 of them but on the first day we have to take the stairs...most clubs are found on this floor along with the teacher break rooms. Well that’s it for our tour remember to use the maps now head off to your classes and meet your teachers and make friends. Before I forget tell them that you were with Dia, I'm a student here and also an assistant.

had to speed up some of it.....anyway these are the main classes:
Basic Alchemy
Advanced Alchemy
Laws of Equivalent Exchange
Basic Chemistry
Advanced Chemistry
Calligraphy
Natural Science

Info:
*Yes there is romance but keep it PG-13
*takes place before the elric brothers get their bodies back
*you will get an email from me about this rp read and reply back please for it is important
*you may be up to 4 people
*you may play as a character from the actual anime or manga

for your character:
name (if they have a nickname you may add it)
alchemy element (what they excell in)
color of the circle
grade
theme song
appearence
bio (doesn't have to be much)
would-be alchemy name (they give nicknames)

name: Diamond 'Dia' Hayashi
alchemy element: Wind
color of the circle: Sky Blue
grade: 11th
theme song: Justice to Believe by Nana Mizuki http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98mOExeIN9o
appearence: [IMG]http://i607.photobucket.com/albums/tt159/SailorUniverseXD/stuff/102-1.jpg[/IMG]
bio: Started to study alchemy at the age of 6 and when the military decided to make a school fo it her mother signed her up for it at the age of 13. She struggle at it at first but she understood most of the things, but she got confused easily. She has different crushes on alchemists she finds attractive (as long as they aren't married) she will have good info on them. She only hopes to find true love because in her hometown a group of mean girls kept saying that she will never find love, so you probably know that she aims to prove them wrong. She is gentle, kind, and helpfull but if you say the wrong thing (like her element) you will pay dearly.
would-be alchemy name: Raging Wind Alchemist

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

name:Vladimir (Moo)<--Nickname

alchemy element:Darkness

color of the circle:Dark Purple

grade:11

theme song:post later

appearence:Avi

bio:A young kid, who is funni and smart, loves cookies and the word moo.

would-be alchemy name:Undead Alchemy

Of course, you know that I am going to join this:

Name: Marvel Lexington

Alchemy Element: Water

Color of the Circle: Dark Blue

Grade: 12

Theme Song: The Joker by Steve Miller Band

Appearance: LongHairedDude.jpg

Bio: A prodigy of the alchemic arts, yet he wishes for a more leisurely life. Unfortunately, his family name won't allow for such a life. He feels pressured that he has to live up to the standards of everyone else instead of his own. Despite his hopeless daydreaming, he's considered a genius. He doesn't seem to show much interest in women.

Would-be Alchemy name: The Tsunami Alchemist

name (if they have a nickname you may add it):Victoria

alchemy element (what they excell in):Water

color of the circle:Sky Blue

grade:12th

theme song:Magic Carpet Ride

appearence:

anime.jpg

bio (doesn't have to be much):uknown

would-be alchemy name (they give nicknames):Ripple

(Marvel Lexington is taking a snooze under a large oak tree outside of the academy when he hears a bell ring. Hhe turns to see other students marching into the building)

Marvel: I was hoping to catch a bit more of a nap before the first day, but I guess I don't even have control of my own time...

(Marvel gets up and fixes the top two buttons of his uniform. He looks around at all the new students. It appears that the majority of the incoming class consists of women - not like it mattered to Marvel. Despite being quite popular with the women of the academy, he shows little to no interest in their antics and advances)

~ok ahead of time i want to warn ppl to not correct my spelling i take it personal and will instantly state my opinion.

Victoria skipped down to the end of her dock as she reached her boat.She smiled as she threw a small box and a fishing pole into it.She jumped into the boat and inserted the key into the slot and started up the boat.She looks out at the water and pushes the boat away from the dock.

~Hey can i still join this RP...If i can here is my character~

name:Cloud White

alchemy element:Light element

color of the circle:Light White

theme song:rooftops by lostprophets

appearence:6ocgwm0_th.jpg

He rarely wheres the coat thing...

bio:Cloud is outgoing, crazy, and he loves to fight...And wants to be one of the best of the Alchemists.

would-be alchemy name:The Light Alchemists

~Hey can i still join this RP...If i can here is my character~

name:Cloud White

alchemy element:Light element

color of the circle:Light White

theme song:rooftops by lostprophets

appearence:[img']http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj192/ambera_was_here/random%20anime%20guys/6ocgwm0_th.jpg[/img]

He rarely wheres the coat thing...

bio:Cloud is outgoing, crazy, and he loves to fight...And wants to be one of the best of the Alchemists.

would-be alchemy name:The Light Alchemists

sure you can and your in

my doors are always opened

Cloud wakes up and sits on his bed..."Man it's really early..."Cloud said as he got up.Cloud put on his clothes and grabbed a snack.Cloud sat on his bed and turned on some music and started to eat the snack...20 min. later Cloud gets up and started to look around the whole place."Wow this is a big place..."Cloud said as he walked on.

(Marvel looks around to see that the academy hasn't changed since the day he first walked through its doors. The feeling of nostalgia filled him with a sense of pride - and a bit of sorrow, seeing as this would be his final year before he would join the State Alchemists)

Marvel: (looks at schedule) Advanced classes as usual. There's going to be little rest this semester.

Archived