FMA Alchemy Academy

DiamondXD

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Oh sure thing" Mr. Underwood said "The assignment is due friday since my wife is teaching tomorrow." he handed cloud the assignment. "It should be easy tell me alittle about yourself." he said

"I hope a state alchemist comes this year." Dia said excitedly "Especially if its a guy..I hope he's hot." she giggled at the thought.

"Well i'm tiring to get in the advanced Alchemy...and be on of the best Alchemy fighters..."Cloud said as he grabbed his assignment.."Also try to be a state alchemist..."Cloud said as he looked around the classroom..."Thanks for the assignment by the way..."Cloud said as he still looking around the room...

~what hav i missed im visiting my cuz and i cant get on and 1 id like someone 2 tell me 2 im almost comepletelty blind i refuse to read back

alright I'll tell you what is happening so far th best way I can.

Right now the first class is over and most of our characters meet the others....also there might be something happening in the academy.

Mr. Underwood thought for a moment then said "I could ask the principal if he could move you to that class."

"No it's ok..I would like to stay in this class for a little longer....Cloud said...But thanks for everything and see you tomorrow..bye..."Cloud said as he Dia...Cloud walked up to Dia... "Hi there my name is Cloud..What's yours.."Cloud said to Dia....

(Marvel walks through the halls with his head in the clouds - and his textbook. Despite not being able to see where he's going, he manages not to bump into a single person. He had a small break between classes, so he figured that he would go to the large oak tree outside to take a nap - as he had done every day for the last three years.)

Marvel: (reading his book) Ah, so that's how it's done. I'll have to try that out sometime. Who would've thought that I could crystallize the water vapor in my breath and create ice out of it...

"No, but I heard from a teacher that it might be pranksters...." she said trying not to get shoved by the other students student, but when she did get shoved hard she said "Don't you know how to say sorry." The Student looked at her and turned white and said "S-s-s-sorry Raging Wind Alchemist, I-I-I won't do it again!" when the student ran off Dia calmed down "Thats better~" she said cheerfully

Archived