FMA Alchemy Academy

DiamondXD

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Yes, they always were. There's a problem, though," Marvel began. He pointed to the circle on the right and said, "This circle is different from the other one. Both circles are supposed to be Fire circles, but the one on the right is a Dark circle. Furthermore, this one is unable to detect motion. It's just there. I'm surprised that nobody else has noticed yet."

Marvel looked at his watch and commented to himself, "Right on time as usual. That happens at the same time every week - just like clockwork." Marvel turns the corner and finds himself surrounded by several schoolgirls who looked ready to pounce. Marvel starts running away while being chased. "WHY ME?" he yells as he frantically tries to get away...

Dia told the principle about the incidents. "I think it might also lead to the missing students...." she said and sighed.

The principle nodded and said "Ok I might contact the military soon but I can't right now."

"I understand....." she said reluctantly and walked out of the room.

Marvel manages to climb a tree out of sight of the crowd of women and breathes heavily as they run past calling his name. "Geez, every day with this. Can't they just leave me along?" Marvel said as he tried to catch his breath. While in the tree, he began to collect his thoughts. There was only one possible conclusion that he could come to that involved using transmutation circles of the eight different elements within such a small radius. "It can't be!" he thought to himself.

Marvel jumped down from the tree and decided to head toward the library. He turned his head and noticed a couple of soldiers walking in the distance. As much as he wanted to inform them of what was going on, he knew it would be pointless. They would never believe a student - not to mention that it would cause widespread panic if they did. Finally, Marvel made it into the library - and found a Water seal on the floor of the library. "Not another one," he said.

Archived