FMA Alchemy Academy

DiamondXD

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Marvel looks away from the book and changes his demeanor. "Oh right," he began, "I found a large Water circle in the main foyer of the Library on my way in. This makes the fourth one. I'm starting to get a bad feeling about this. There's only one thing that can come when eight elemental circles are within a small radius - destruction..."

Marvel closed the book and said, "I'm not sure, but I have a suspicion. Do you know anything about a Prof. Durndhal? I came across him in the Advanced Alchemy class earlier today. That was the first time I had ever seen him before in the entire time I've been here. The classroom was empty as well. It was also where I found the first circle..."

Marvel placed his hand under his chin and said, "I thought so. He just had this aura around him that was most unsettling. He showed basically no emotion whatsoever. It was creepy. I'll keep an eye on this guy and see what he does. Dia, please keep an eye out for any more circles. The remaining circles are EARTH, LIGHT, METAL, and AETHER."

Marvel placed his hand under his chin and said' date=' "I thought so. He just had this aura around him that was most unsettling. He showed basically no emotion whatsoever. It was creepy. I'll keep an eye on this guy and see what he does. Dia, please keep an eye out for any more circles. The remaining circles are EARTH, LIGHT, METAL, and AETHER."

[/quote']

Dia nodded and said "Ok but if this goes any fuarther they might have the military come in and watch everyone." She picked out another book and flipped through the pages.

Archived