FMA Alchemy Academy

DiamondXD

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OOC - Rule #6. Please make your posts more than a single line.

Marvel: (Turns to Vladimir) You don't have to yell. We're right next to you. You're also attracting unwanted attention...

(A small crowd has gathered around the three of them. The women of the group have recognized Marvel and look as though they are about to swoon)

Marvel: (facepalm) Great. JUST great...

What exatly is it that you do i might join but i would like to know first what you do

well we (our characters) will be students who are learning to become alchemists in a school that the military created. There will be fighting' date=' some studying, basicly a school life that we mostly encounter when we're in school.

Dia tried to quickly think of something and said "Nothings happening here please go on to find your classes" She sighed and mumbled "eveyone loves to see fights now a days..."

(Marvel shakes his head and waves his hand. With that, the crowd disperses - with quite a few disappointed fans in the process. This sort of thing happened every single day to Marvel. So much so, it became a routine for him.)

Marvel: Parties really aren't my scene. I'm usually the one who is stuck on punch detail. I can be doing better things with my time - like studying or sleeping.

as long as the teacher isn' teaching its ok with me

Dia sighed but understood why. She was like that too, but her mother made her focus on her studies more which made her not go to parties with her friends. "There are going to be exciting events this year just know it....." she said to herself.

Archived