Rule Change! Special Summoned monsters have Summoning Sickness.

Guest Chaos Pudding

It wouldn't work. Mostly because every ****ing card in the game is built around one simple fact: the basic rules of the game cannot and will not change in any dramatic sense.

It wouldn't work. Mostly because every ****ing card in the game is built around one simple fact: the basic rules of the game cannot and will not change in any dramatic sense.

I don't think that conflicting with the past intentions of Konami's card designers is necessarily a problem, as Konami's card designers don't exactly have the best of intentions, wot wot.

The game would be ruined' date=' most good cards would be useless, people would go play Magic or Pokemon TCG instead, etc.

[/quote']

People would go play Magic because they want to avoid Summoning Sickness?

Yu-Gi-Oh! loses one of the main things that makes it different. That warrants jumping to another card game. I mean really, why not?

Gadgets and Monarchs become tier 1? Honestly Crab' date=' you and your whimsical hypothetical situations.

EDIT: You only made this thread for your own amusement, right?

[/quote']

Yes, of course he did.

Monarchs rape everything and set fire to the world.

The game would be ruined' date=' most good cards would be useless, people would go play Magic or Pokemon TCG instead, etc.

[/quote']

People would go play Magic because they want to avoid Summoning Sickness?

Yu-Gi-Oh! loses one of the main things that makes it different. That warrants jumping to another card game. I mean really, why not?

Because you have cards from one game and you don't have cards from the other game.

Synchros would fail. JD would not be as broken but would still be broken as would DAD. Speacil summon decks would gwt slower but it wouldnt actually stop the effectivness completly because JD is still hard to kill with a speacil summoned monster in just 1 turn so chances are you will still get the effect.

The game would be ruined' date=' most good cards would be useless, people would go play [b']Magic[/b] or Pokemon TCG instead, etc.

IRONIC POST IS IRONIC (For very obvious reasons.)

Besides that, yeah Monarchs I can see being the kings once more. Synchros, Ritual monsters, CERTAIN archetypes we know would be pathetic in all honesty. Mausoleum of the Emperor, I can see that card getting used in decks + Life Absorbing Machine (or two) puts you in a better spot then your opponent (Although in all honesty the 2 or 3 card combo is fragile no less).

I'd make a field spell that gave them haste. (I know, bad joke.)

It would screw my faster finishers, but I still would have some good stuff, and endymion still gives that spell, so it would be worth doing.

also, a card named vengful bog spirit disallows a monster on the first turn it is summoned to attack, giving a simlar effect to this if you can keep it alive.

lol I believe somebody was necrobumping......this thing is like what 3 days old?

3 days is not enough to consider this a Necrobump :P

And Kira you have 666 posts now :P

Be more fun in my opinon' date=' slower, but more fun, and if it did happen, [b']they have to ban a few monarchs though.[/b]

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!shift+11111

Archived