Womi

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

good job 8/10

make a few spells and traps

yand you may have one of the most

realistic one piece decks i have ever seen

all i must criticicve on is rase tonny tonny chopers lever by 1 and give him 500 more atk and def

dont underresimate the wakin talkin reindeer

remember the rumble ball!!!

Amazing cards I must say, I used to watch One Piece quite a bit as well, I quit watching after my computer was busted for well over 5 months so I only ever saw up to the point where they recruited chopper.

9.5/10 great pictures, and the effects are simple, now i don't have to get a bloody telescope to read the card!

I would tell you some cards your missing, But I'm guessing you probably already have it covered. At least from what I've read.

"Franky" Cutty Flam: A curious effect, while it's powerful, if your opponent rams enough monster to it, it becomes pathetic. 7.5/10 is my score for this one.

Brook the Skeleton: If it's a skeleton , shouldn't you add "This monster is also treated as Zombie-Type"? (Correct me if I'm wrong flavor-wise). The paying to add from Graveyard to your hand could be abusable (Snipe Hunter, Lightning Vortex, other "discard a card from hand" as a cost cards), the other effect doesn't seem that effective. 6.5/10 for possible balance problems.

The second effect was mainly for Luffy and for some effects which will come soon.

And I wanted all Crew Members to have "Warrior" as type, so they form a unit. And the Zombie type isnt necessary in this set.

Thx for your rating^^

EDIT: And Franky will get his cola-powerup as a spell soon! So this effect is rather useful.

I can't wait for more cards, can I suggest one. Going Merry, a Field Spell that increases all Straw Hat Crew Members ATK by 500. Usopp's Lies (shows A Guy panic from one of his colorful lies) Lowers a monster's attack by 500 for the turn, only be activated if Ussop is on the field. Also GUM GUM BALLOON. If luffy is on the field this trap can negate an attack. Basically Attacks, quriks and other things can be made into a card. How about Pandaman, if you read the manga or watch the anime carefuly then you know of him

Archived