Set sail for One Piece! 136/~200 *Enel added*

Womi

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Karoo: Quite a good protection for that particular card, if you want to keep it long on the field. 7.5/10 is my rating

Mister 3: Interesting effect, but needs some tweaking. Increase the payment required for activating the effect, and limit it somehow... even once per turn, it seems a bit overpowered, as you can clear the hand of your opponent quite fast if used well. Maybe once per every two turns? 6.5/10 for now, if corrected, 8.5/10.

Miss Goldenweek: "Color Trap" is not known currently, so I cannot judge this card for now,

Karoo: Quite a good protection for that particular card' date=' if you want to keep it long on the field. 7.5/10 is my rating

Mister 3: Interesting effect, but needs some tweaking. Increase the payment required for activating the effect, and limit it somehow... even once per turn, it seems a bit overpowered, as you can clear the hand of your opponent quite fast if used well. Maybe once per every two turns? 6.5/10 for now, if corrected, 8.5/10.

Miss Goldenweek: "Color Trap" is not known currently, so I cannot judge this card for now,

[/quote']

OMG, youre right! I forgot to add "once per turn"! Outtochangeit*

The Color Traps are added after I completed all Baroques.

Archived