Set sail for One Piece! 136/~200 *Enel added*

Womi

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh..... My..... God! This set is AWESOME!

You could build a deck out of each the Strawhats, Boroques, and the Marines.

Also don't forget Luffy's brother, you made it so Smoker could only get beat by a fire Attribute monster, but I don't remember seeing one.

Also that card Lassou, it's name doesn't match the spelling of it in the effect of the card next to it.

Set Rating: 9.5/10 Little OCG work on the cards I mentioned above and a few others.

Thank you very much, Genesis! =D

I noticed the mistake with Lassou a while ago. This happens, because I have to juggle with the Japanese, English and German names which are almost everytime different.

Which character do you mean, Inferno?

Sorry, that the Lafitte update took that long, but finding a good pic for him was hard, I spent almost three days searching. But I couldn't find a good one. =/

So, anybody who gives me a better pic of Lafitte gets 3 +reps. I'm serious.

Also, the COTW is changed tomorrow. Any nominations?

Doc Q: While its effect can provide a pretty good protection for him, its effect is somewhat slow to be effective. In a burn deck - where many damages occur - it would be faster, but these decks usually don't rely on monster destruction, but rather on stalling. 6/10

Lafitte: Somewhat like Krebons, without being a Tuner but having a chance to lower the cost of its effect. Can be useful in the right deck. 7/10

Shiryu the Rain: A beatstick with a chance to resurrect itself. Some extra effect would be good, otherwise paying that much Life Points for a monster like that wouldn't really worth it, in my opinion. 6/10

Enel @ 200,000,000 Volts Amaru: While Enel is a simple beatstick, the fact that using Equip Spell Cards is rather rare nowadays can make it interesting. The second card can be effective as a secondary measure to overcome stronger monsters. 8/10 for Enel, 7.5/10 for 200,000,000 Volts Amaru.

mhh why dontcha called him Eneru ? I mean, it is like I am calling you "WiiGranny" ( yeah since Omi is german ;D ) ... same meaning but somehow your name is your name .... we shouldnt take other options... just the original ones ^^

mhh why dontcha called him Eneru ? I mean' date=' it is like I am calling you "WiiGranny" ( yeah since Omi is german ;D ) ... same meaning but somehow your name is your name .... we shouldnt take other options... just the original ones ^^

[/quote']

I sincerely don't know. I just felt it's right. Maybe because "Enel" has this cool meaning of "no god". I found it to be appropriate.

And thanks to you, supersmashbrawl! ;D

• 2 weeks later...

Pictures: Awesome! (except maybe 1 or 2... seriously, are those the best pictures of Brook and Franky you could find?)

Effects: Awesome! (except maybe 1 or 2... but who cares, this set is huge, theres gotta some effect I don't like, but the ones I do like are at a major advantage :D)

Anime: Well... what do you expect? :P

Overall: 9.5/10. Awesome set about an awesome Anime. Nothing more to say, keep it up, keep it going, keep it winning!

So long,

Spoon

• 3 weeks later...

Archived