Set sail for One Piece! 136/~200 *Enel added*

Womi

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nice cards they are really good but could you put in spoiler alert because you showed me a few things i didnt know

(but you know its easy to guess he gets a new ship, nico robin joins the crew, and luffy gets an evil form because stuff like that happen in every anime)

nice cards they are really good but could you put in spoiler alert because you showed me a few things i didnt know

(but you know its easy to guess he gets a new ship' date=' nico robin joins the crew, and luffy gets an evil form because stuff like that happen in every anime)

[/quote']

Oh, sorry. I didnt know that someone is so slow in reading/watching One Piece^^;

And no, thats not the bad form of Luffy. Thats his super strong form and he fights against the evil Luffy with it. But I better stop talking. xD

Jazz Boner - a simple burn effect, enough to say. It has a decent ATK, though. 7/10 is my rating .

Miss Doublefinger - Another simple effect, but can be useful in several cases. There are better versions for that effect, but still okay. 7.5/10 is my rating for that one.

Mister 2: A Battle Position changing effect, a possibility to become an effective beatstick (maybe you would want to lower the bonus to 300 ATK, instead of 400 and lower its base ATK a bit, maybe 1550 instead of 1750) - I like it! My score is 8.5/10 for this one.

Okama Kenpou: Sakuretsu Armor with a burn effect, but limited to 3 cards, from which 2 are not known so far. I see its usefulness. 8/10 for this card.

Archived